• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Suppliers who ship to Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifthflo

Sep 22, 2012
Australia
I can't see the point of this list. A more useful version would be "Which vendors DON'T ship to Australia" since almost all of them do.

Only one I've found so far was Aroma ejuice because at one time they appointed a local distributor, and had yet to fix their checkout to reflect the change to direct shipping last time I checked. Unless you're after WTA liquid the choices seem to be endless.

Agreed we need a thread on who doesn't ship to Aus!!! Is there one yet??

Mildew

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Oztralia
Nothing on that list excites me.
Understandable, the list hasn't been updated for over 2 years and nobody seems to want to read further than the first page.
As pointed out previously, the subject is pretty much redundant now anyway. I'll suggest it gets unstuck and left to disappear to the bottom..

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
if alice in vapeland has already been listed ....oops sorry ....I found alice a few mths back...wow do I love her juice....,quiet morning mystic manalime...go well in si products...ive had issues wth the nanos so these thinner eliquids vape well in nanos...plus ull love the gift charms she sends wth her bottles...alice makes all her customers feel special....I usually wait 2wks on cheap shipping to arrive

crazymf

Dec 17, 2012
Australia
I came across this guy on facebook who was selling starter packs and E-Liquid flavors .. He is based in Brisbane.. I ordered a pack off him about 3 weeks ago and got it with in 3 days .. Im not sure if he posts interstate but I suppose you can just send him a message .. if you live close by he says you can pick up..

Last edited:

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
if alice in vapeland has already been listed ....oops sorry ....I found alice a few mths back...wow do I love her juice....,quiet morning mystic manalime...go well in si products...ive had issues wth the nanos so these thinner eliquids vape well in nanos...plus ull love the gift charms she sends wth her bottles...alice makes all her customers feel special....I usually wait 2wks on cheap shipping to arrive

+1 about AiV - BEST juice vendor I have found. Will be a one stop shop once she releases her NET line

SteveW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Australia
I just posted this elsewhere but probably more relevant to my Aussie comrades:

Just ordered some Mt Baker Juices with the 10% discount. Code: vaporfrombaker. Sound delicious and the shipping to Australia is VERY reasonable compared to some other vendors. I am trying Caramel Apple, Blu-bacco, Thug, Lemonade and Solar Flare (50ml bottles for each flavour = 250ml total). Great how you can add extra flavour shots for 25 cents a hit and the nicotine strength goes all the way up to 36mg. There is a great range of PG/VG mixes as well - I went with pure VG. It is really hard to find vendors who will even sell their stuff to us down under. This is a real treat for me. Can't wait get my smackers on this stuff!

Just did the maths on this including shipping to Australia ($26) works out at around 30c per ml. That is a great price for premixed juice compared to some of the other sites I have looked at. Ahlusion is about 3 times the price and Alien Vision is more than 2 times the price NOT including shipping (they don't ship to Australia at all by the way). Do these other suppliers really have a product that is that much better?

benjabin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Sloth sanctuary

mickolis

Oct 21, 2013
Australia
afaik customs won't stop it. the health department had issues and raided people for a while but this was years ago. I've only ordered once, being new , i got my juice through health cabin. came through in 6 days.
as for a 3 months supply, its relative as everyone smokes a different amount. i think as long as your not ordered 1L in one shipment then you should be fine.

CraigF

Moved On
Jan 9, 2014
Sydney
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

CraigF

Moved On
Jan 9, 2014
Sydney
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On
I have bought from EC Blends, Mom and Pops vapor shop, Sweet Vapes, Mt Baker vapors, freedom smoke USA, worlds finest vapor shop, and fasttech (Asia, but their Hangsen RY4 is awesome) all post to Aus, and never had a problem? Law says you can import 3 months worth at a time, but it doesn't say how often ? Make hay while the sun shines fellow vapers, soon enough, the gov' will want his cut, buy now, buy big, and buy often!

Ewunia

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Australia
This seems like a good advice "buy now, buy big, and buy often!". Unfortunately, the nicotine doesn't last forever. The general opinion is it will last up to 2 years, if kept in a dark and cool place. I only buy liquid marked with "use by date" (like Liqua) or date of manufacture (like MtBaker). BTW MtBaker when asked advised that it should be used within a year. At the moment I have 1 year supply in my fridge, but I'm still nervous, considering what is happening in EU and USA. If you have dual citizenship of any EU country, you should sign up The European Vaping Initiative. Go to "EU legislation" at the main ECF site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread