The Darwin From Evolv!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well Evolv is always ambitious with their plans, and they always have some projects working. The problem is that the technology is changing so rapidly that some products get dropped before they reach the final prototype, and others take longer than expected.
The only thing I'm really sure of is that there will be some new products from Evolv sometime next year.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Happy Hoildays to everyone and I truly mean that.

Today I have some bad news regarding my Darwin. I can say I do enjoy spending my time with family on this day and thank goodness I do have family around especially today.
Went to see Anchorman 2 and another Xmas function. This would have been a good Xmas but my purse was stolen and my Darwin was in it. Really could care less about the money in it, cards can be cancelled, and the fact that it was a nice Dooney & Burke purse makes me feel a little bad as well. But It is hard to describe the misery that I am feeling on Xmas day. I was crying all the way home and can't believe it. I rarely take my Darwin out and for some reason today I did. My daughter tried to console me by saying Mom I'll just buy you another but she doesn't understand, so I told her they aren't for sale anymore. So I will be on the lookout if ever one come on sale which I doubt, I'm miserable and theirs a mixure of the joy of what the day represents and the misery of having my property stolen, really hard to enjoy the day but I will try.

So I'm hoping that Brandon will come out with something new next year that will replace my treasured Darwin.

Red Dog

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
This would have been a good Xmas but my purse was stolen and my Darwin was in it.
Most of the time they just take the cash, and dump the purse (and everything else) in the trash. Try checking the trash near where it was stolen, especially any public restrooms. You may get lucky, I've seen it happen a few times.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Oh sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no............. :(

OMG andel, I feel horrid reading this! I hurt with ya. I will ABSTOLUTELY keep my eyes and ears open for a D'win for you. OMG, I'm so so very sorry. :(

Dammmmmm. Just dammmm!

Katdarling

Thank you so much for your message. I know only Darwin owners would understand the misery I am going through. Hope your Xmas / Hoilday is going well. I am encourage to hear though that Brandon will be coming up with something new next year but I don't think anything will every replace my Darwin.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Most of the time they just take the cash, and dump the purse (and everything else) in the trash. Try checking the trash near where it was stolen, especially any public restrooms. You may get lucky, I've seen it happen a few times.

Yes, Red Dog, we looked in the trash and ask at nearby places/stores to see if anyone turn a purse in. So we will go back again tomorrow because i am hoping maybe they took everything else and may have dumb the purse / Darwin later. Probably not but I'm going to see anyway.
Thanks Red, Happy Hoildays.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

It is a good and wonderful holiday after all. I got a call today from one of the store fronts that my purse was stolen. They said they found my purse, with my drivers license, phone book, keys, and MY DARWIN in it in the back of their store near their dumpster site. I immediately start crying, I guess the man thought I was crazy. Everything else was gone but I was like who cares. Thank you Katdarling, Red Dog, Drew and Low Boy for your concern and thoughts I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have my Darwin back. It won't leave my house again, I'm so so so happy. Thank You All.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

It is a good and wonderful holiday after all. I got a call today from one of the store fronts that my purse was stolen. They said they found my purse, with my drivers license, phone book, keys, and MY DARWIN in it in the back of their store near their dumpster site. I immediately start crying, I guess the man thought I was crazy. Everything else was gone but I was like who cares. Thank you Katdarling, Red Dog, Drew and Low Boy for your concern and thoughts I can't tell you how fortunate I am to have my Darwin back. It won't leave my house again, I'm so so so happy. Thank You All.

AWESOME!!! I have to admit that I was thinking about this all day...Im glad I checked back in...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
AWESOME!!! I have to admit that I was thinking about this all day...Im glad I checked back in...MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Thank You Drew

I am truly Blessed today. I tell you I couldn't sleep all last nite I was so upset. But it worked out well.
Everything else like credit cards/check book and gift cards are replaceable items. I'm just so glad I got my Darwin back.
My daughter laughed and said they probably thought it was some medical device for asthma or something, haha. Whatever. I'm glad they didn't take that along with my keys.

Hope you and your family had a Happy Xmas and continue to have a Happy Hoilday.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank You Katdarling

Yes, I am so happy today. I told my daughter that Darwin is not leaving this house anymore. Thank You so much for your kind words/thoughts.

All completely heartfelt. I so empathized with you, I had to make sure MINE was sitting right here next to me. And.....

I RARELY take Mr. D'win out for a spin, but I did last nite! Whew! That might be his last out and about for awhile. Funny, this thing called :wub: right?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread