The Front Porch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Yea, they've also got some VV Box mods that take two batteries.
I don't think those are squonkers, though.

How is the ECF gonna track down all of the winners ?
We have email addresses. ;)
I imagine the vendors will have to get the info from the winners. Winners will be announced in one of the threads, I'm fairly certain, then the winners will more than likely have to contact the vendor through ECF so the member name can be verified as a winner.

As far as figuring out how it gets filtered down....SJ hasn't released the details as of yet.

Reactions: PapawBrett

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Re-listening to the video that Bronze posted. A much needed reprieve and soothing rocking.

Eyes closed, feeling the warmth and gentle breeze. Listening to all of natures sounds. Letting my world get back to center instead of being off kilter.

Thanks for the porch, Papaw :)

so if your world is back to center, does that make it on kilter? and another phrase to consider.... "outa wack"... this must pretain to kids who misbehave.... you wack em and they work good, once the wack wears off they go bad again so they must have run "outa wack" and you apply a bit of "wack" again and they work well for a while :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

Not really. At one point two threads here, The Big Thread and Let's Talk Hardware, were blending together in a never ending discussion of equipment. I guess I just wanted a place to sit quietly and chatter about nothing at all. So I just made up the "Front Porch", which seems like a good place to relax and talk about nothing at all.
Now the Big Thread is once again 'nothing at all' (But a lot of good friends there) and equipment discussion returns to Let's Talk Hardware. This old thread just kinda relaxes and enjoys watching everything else go by....

Reactions: Robino1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread