Status
Not open for further replies.

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
Since im here, question :)

I use a flat button with the brass non locking pusher (very nice btw), and was wondering how everyone with this setup was activating it ? Because the only way i can fire it 100% is by using the tip of my little finger...

Im used to using the middle part of my little finger but the opening is too small. Do i just have too fatty fingers or is this how its supposed to be used ?

Do you have any washers under the negative pin? With the flat bottom cap I found I needed a washer to make the throw better.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Last picture on an ELA from me, it's now found a new home. :)

13714084425_aa63eb581c_b.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I agree, with the flat button it is a deep push. One or even 2 washers make things better.
I had just one washer on mine and still cursed it. Today I put on another one and it's amazing! It has an infinitesimal throw, but still sits without firing. But I think if I sat it on a grain of salt it might.

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Nice.......My Dad is a big Nikon man, I recognized it. I know he still has many of his Nikon film cameras, This is my favorite for its looks. I love rangefinders. I have a nice Canon also.

cameras-nikon-Qtype-006_zps0132db6b.jpg

Ah, Nikon rangefinders are awesome, but I prefer them with a less uhm, erect lens than that :D

RF's are great with a normal-to-wide lens for everyday stuff. Looks more like a regular compact and people doesn't pay as much attention to you. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread