The Super-T ELA discussion and tips, tricks and Info sharing Thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So a while ago, I posted that I had messed up my spring. I want to re-cap, it seems the spring is binding up in the threads, would that cause a short? and if it did would it damage my batteries and or Kick? Seems my batteries ( all 14, varying sizes), hit perfect when I put them in and within a few minutes it gets really hard to get them to fire and then I cant press the button hard enough and then dont fire at all.

Help, I ordered an extra spring this morning and got a shipping notice, but it might be the accent rings I ordered a few weeks ago. Funny battery orders and the spring show up in the order history, but not the ELA order, so its hard to tell what is coming on thrus , the spring I hope, or the brass accent rings.

Its frustrating, I have to change batteries every half hour or less. Right now I only have ELA to use as I gave my Natural to my son, as he left the KGO at a friends.

The spring wouldn't effect that and it can touch the wall without shorting, all it will do is cause a sticky switch. Your new spring you ordered is shipping out today and that is what the tracking is for. I sent you out an email just a few moments ago :)

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Got it , thanks forced, It definitely seems to be sticky. Thanks for sending it out so quick:)

I still like the standard spring better then the HD spring... With an HD spring installed, when you stand your ELA upright the button doesnt even compress fully...Now thats Heavy Duty:)

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area
I was going to order both since just to have, but the HD was sold out:(. I should be getting the OEM spring on thurs. Its funny, if I put the battery in and screw the ring down like usual, so there is no rattle, it doesn't fire. If I leave the battery just a tad loose, it works perfect.

I ordered a few of the HD springs a few weeks ago, but I asked that they be shipped with my ELA so it will be at least another week until I receive them. If you're not able to get your hands on one by then, lemme know and I can trade you an HD spring for an OEM spring.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
pAth77 you're so sweet, I will give the spring a try when it gets here, so I wont be in a big hurry for the HD. I wouldn't want to trade only for the fear that with my lack of strength the HD might add a bit too much resistance and cause pain or my nerves to seize up on me.

I will get an HD when they are available again just to have an option and if it is too much for me than I can send it to someone who needs it here.

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
What you are doing with the torch and actual heat treatment aren't EXACTLY the same...but i don't think there'd be too much difference.

since this is the S-T Off topic thread: My mail man has to stop at my house so much, i bet the neighbors think my GF is sleeping with him lol. today a couple of DCTs for the girl, a purple provari that's a gift, a new charger, and some sample butterscotch 18mg. i think monday i'll have some custom creations showing up from ECBlends...and TEXAS PECAN PIE! (which, btw, is pronounced "PAH-CON" for you yankees lol)

but every piece of vape mail is only moderately satisfying....because none of them contain telescoping stainless steel mastery :(

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
i haven't had a pecan pie in almost 4 years :( one of the many victims of my nutritional changes

I am actually not suppose to eat any type of nut. I get deathly sick when I eat nuts or any types of seeds, even strawberries. Though pecan pie is one thing I will eat and regret later, I refuse to deprive myself of pecan pie. I absolutely refuse! I do try to be decent about it though, I only bake them at thanksgiving and christmas. Then I am down for about a week after, but dog gone it I LOVE pecan pie!

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
I am actually not suppose to eat any type of nut. I get deathly sick when I eat nuts or any types of seeds, even strawberries. Though pecan pie is one thing I will eat and regret later, I refuse to deprive myself of pecan pie. I absolutely refuse! I do try to be decent about it though, I only bake them at thanksgiving and christmas. Then I am down for about a week after, but dog gone it I LOVE pecan pie!

i'm not suppose to eat sweets either....but that's because i have the very normal reaction of getting fat. lol

this was me back in 2009:
before.jpg

304 lbs, 50w pants, 5xl shirts...

after eating better, and busting ...:
2012-03-17_18-25-53_663.jpg

174LBS, 32W pants, Med shirts

so now....i vape all those things a can't eat lol

Fury83

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2012
Nowhere
^^^^^^^^^^^^Well done !!

Lol...I had the same problem with soda and salty or microwave junk food, I was 195 (5'9") on my 29th birthday last september. I weigh 153, pretty much just gave up soda and junk food for the most part, now but I sure do miss totino's pizza rolls. I am not sure that would make a great liquid though.

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
^^^^^^^^^^^^Well done !!

Lol...I had the same problem with soda and salty or microwave junk food, I was 195 (5'9") on my 29th birthday last september. I weigh 153, pretty much just gave up soda and junk food for the most part, now but I sure do miss totino's pizza rolls. I am not sure that would make a great liquid though.

nicely done too! dropping soda is the NUMBER ONE thing people can do to get healthy.

lets see....i gave up:

pecan pie (TOUGH!!), cake, icecream, malt shakes, dr pepper, coke, big red, sprite, monsters, BEER (TOUGH!!), cookies, pancakes, waffles, chili, dominoes pizza lava cakes (TOUGH!!), lasagna, pizza, strawberry cheese cake, white bread, white rice, mayo, ketchup, fried food, battered food, buffalo wild wings battered wings (TOUGH!!), donuts, white bread, hotdogs, baloney, candy, fried rice, four tortillas, carne guasada (TOUGH!!TOUGH!!TOUGH!!), cheese on EVERYTHING, bacon (tough!!), potatoes, butter, oils, ranch dressing, BBQ sauce, bull blasters, almost all chinese and italian foods.

ive replaced it with a joy to grill and cook on my own...using whole foods and seasonings, instead of CONDIMENTS.
IMG_20130318_182553_zps61ba27d7.jpg

^^dat ashtray can...for the ONES of people that still smoke around me lol

i replace all my "whites" with browns...wheat bread, wheat tortillas, brown rice...ect. and i use veggies ALOT now.
IMG_20121008_181559_zps746fc6b7.jpg

my meals range around 500-600 calories each...and loaded with protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread