Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Soooo....I just took my batteries out of my Cloupor T8 and put them on the charger, one is 3.8v and one is 3.5v. Thoughts on this??
Sometimes the mod will pull more from one battery than the other. Were they fresh batteries married to each other?

Reactions: TrollDragon

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I have been debating getting the Smokeless Owl and a Velocity for work.... Think it would keep me happy... :)
I don't think you'll be disappointed. I just put some teeth in my velocity, dual twisted 28g 7 wraps 2mm ID. I actually had to make the velocity smile a bit, I had been running it just barely cracked open.

The smokeless owl is a good starter bf mod. It has its quirks and issues(mostly just a problem with not fully firing all the time) but it works.

I need to find my files... They're packed up for moving. The cREO is calling me but my velocity won't fit :(

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Soooo....I just took my batteries out of my Cloupor T8 and put them on the charger, one is 3.8v and one is 3.5v. Thoughts on this??
It's somewhat common for a dual battery mod to work one side a bit harder.....this is the reason you are supposed to swap positions of the batteries inside the mod, to keep the wear even

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I set my REO down and heard a sizzling goin on. Glad you can get to the battery quick cause it got hot enough to burn. Needed a little cleanin...the fire button stuck :) Excuse my greasy motorcycle fingers

YIKES!

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't think you'll be disappointed. I just put some teeth in my velocity, dual twisted 28g 7 wraps 2mm ID. I actually had to make the velocity smile a bit, I had been running it just barely cracked open.

The smokeless owl is a good starter bf mod. It has its quirks and issues(mostly just a problem with not fully firing all the time) but it works.

I need to find my files... They're packed up for moving. The cREO is calling me but my velocity won't fit :(

I have two velocities and love them. One for squonking, one for dripping. The problem I am noticing is in the squonker its single 18650 and it seems like it needs more power for the velocity to really perform. Thinking of just going with a single coil on it because of the single battery issue.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I have two velocities and love them. One for squonking, one for dripping. The problem I am noticing is in the squonker its single 18650 and it seems like it needs more power for the velocity to really perform. Thinking of just going with a single coil on it because of the single battery issue.
Yeah, at 0.47 it's lower than I normally vape, and even that low the ramp up is on the slow side.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Yeah, at 0.47 it's lower than I normally vape, and even that low the ramp up is on the slow side.

I know people have dripped with tube mech mods and single 18650's before so I dont know if its psychological or what because I am use to dripping the Velocity at 60 watts with dual coils but to me its like the flavor and the vape just isnt what it could be with my squonker. Dont get me wrong, I do enjoy squonking and am glad yall turned me on to it, it just that I think its lacking somehow.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
For the last couple days I been vaping a Vanilla Cherry Cigar that I DIY and it is an awesome vape but tonight when the tank ran dry I decided to look in my daily vaping bag to see what all I have and grabbed a bottle of Vanilla Pipe that I mixed up well over a month ago. I vaped this before and its always been a good flavor to vape but tonight I noticed something I never seen before. I filled up my STM and seen it has become the color of bourbon, yet when held up to the light it takes on a rose hue to it. I have never seen a juice that looked that good. And then the vape.......beyond belief awesome. If I was into selling juice which I am not, I cold probably sell this as a premium juice. Its that good!

Gotta love DIY!

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I know people have dripped with tube mech mods and single 18650's before so I dont know if its psychological or what because I am use to dripping the Velocity at 60 watts with dual coils but to me its like the flavor and the vape just isnt what it could be with my squonker. Dont get me wrong, I do enjoy squonking and am glad yall turned me on to it, it just that I think its lacking somehow.
So far I think the cloud is bigger in the velocity, but it was denser and more flavorful in the derringer, both on the smokeless owl.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Vapemail arrived today...
I ordered an Aqua 2 Acrylic Tank for the Silverplay. Now I can use the big chimney/top cap combo and fill from the bottom without any resistance or juice pouring out DT.

The Aqua 2 tank is a bell tank and the top cap o-ring of the Silverplay seals perfectly. If you own a V1, get one of these tanks.
ddDMDdt.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Also in the vapemail was a very fine Taifun GS II and Kayfun V4 with a funky Blue Tank. I Like it! :D

The GS II is a great little RTA. I built it with 8 wraps of 26g on 2.5mm, wicked with Japanese cotton in the well and puffed shoulders to support a pair of 10mmx50mm 200g mesh straws. Vaping and wicking perfectly at 20W with no leaks or dry hits so far. :thumbs:
OIMcbM6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread