Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Alright I need a little help....Which Lemo is best, the original or the Lemo2?...And what is the Lemo Drop?
I have both a lemo drop and a lemo 2. They both deliver outstanding flavor. The lemo 2 flavor is as good as my sub tank but doesn't deliver as much air.

Reactions: TrollDragon

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I have both a lemo drop and a lemo 2. They both deliver outstanding flavor. The lemo 2 flavor is as good as my sub tank but doesn't deliver as much air.
Thanks Doc!..... I just think this RTA may fit my style best, but I have to decide which of the 3 or 4 to choose. Sure seems like a well touted tank and easy to build on.

Reactions: TrollDragon

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
The only fish flavors I found were oil soluble not water soluble.
Just put some sardines down in some PG for a while, should make it all fishy.

I hear ya Robert and that was my thought too, but it means I end up with an organic extract and I don't feel that's safe to put in my lungs. My taste buds on the other hand like the idea a lot!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Ryedan, um, yeah, I can't like that post :confused:

OK, I'll stop with the fish vape fantasies for now, hard as that will be for me ...
dash1.gif

;)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Oh ! I absolutely loooove fish and seafood !

No way in heck would I vape it tho----ICK !!!!

LOL, yup, a lot of people feel that way. I don't but then again I haven't tried it myself so who knows, it might not turn out to be as good as I imagine it might be.

But you'll never know until you try it ;)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Bad timing for fish talk. I was supposed to have went to one of the best little fish shacks on lake Erie tomorrow, but wife changed her mind.

I really hate when that happens :grr:

My wife and I both love the fresh beer batter fried yellow Perch that can be had surrounding Lake Erie. We have sometimes made the two hour or so drive up there just for that.

Last edited:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Thanks Doc!..... I just think this RTA may fit my style best, but I have to decide which of the 3 or 4 to choose. Sure seems like a well touted tank and easy to build on.

To me the Lemo 2 is the only thing comaprable to a subtank mini. Ever since I got a subtank mini I havent used any of my other vaping gear. I have a collection of Kayfun lite's, Kayfun V4's, Orchid V4 & V7, and Lemo's. Everyone of them sitting on a charged mod and juiced up yet I dont touch them. I was actually in a B&M looking for parts to fix one of my Lemo Drop's when I picked up my first subtank mini and to me, everything pales in comparison. I seldom used RDA's because I wasnt a big fan of lung hitting, not even when I smoked but with the subtank it was so natural to me it seemed like I been doing it forever and vaping the way I been vaping of MTL just didnt seem right anymore.
If you dont have a subtank mini, that is what I would highly recommend, but the Lemo 2 is also a decent choice. Just restrictive airflow to me. loved it before I got my subtank mini.

Reactions: Lessifer

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
I really hate when that happens :grr:

I worked 12 years on the oil platforms in the Gulf of Mexico and every Friday was seafood night where you had all you could eat fried shrimp and fish. I got so sick and tired of shrimp and fish that it took over 10 years before I started liking it again. Where I work now they feed us and tonight was seafood night. They had probably 20 pounds of freshly fried shrimp on the line and some baked and fried fish. I opted for the gumbo instead.
Now last night was steak night and when that cook put that big ol well over a pound rib eye steak on my plate, I didnt complain at all. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread