Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
This is turning out to be a really bad two weeks off for me. My mail packages have been stolen. (mail lady says some boys down the road are more than likely the thief but proving it is impossible) and today I found out I been hacked for $2000.00 thru paypal. I was able to get it all back but geez.
To add icing on the cake I have a stomach virus, the ex tells me today is our anniversary ( correct me if I am wrong but when your "ex's" doesnt them dates seem to cease to have meaning?) and its my fault the dog snores because he been around me too much (really?)

sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-e.gif~c200

Dang, CD, not good! We have a locking mail box, anything too big they have to bring to the door (or honk from the driveway.)

Glad you got your $2K straightened out, and hope you changed all your current passwords.

Send him a card on the anniversary of the divorce. :)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
@chopdoc

Time to collect your snoring dogs extracts and let them ripen for a while. Box it and put it in your mail box like it came from a vape shop. Include a a couple of bullet casings and I think it will solve your problem! :D
Oh and give the mailman a heads up! :lol: I just thought of something. If you can get it to explode when they open it that would be priceless!!! :thumb:

Last edited:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I don't know. :oops: We got the one-liter sized bottle, which was a large plastic bottle and I put it into smaller amber glass bottles to freeze them. I didn't look at their smaller sizes, but they might come in dark glass already. We were shopping for the best price per ml so went with the big bottle.
My last liter is still in the MFS plastic bottle in the freezer.
Might stay that way till i Need to get into it or I might put it into 120 ml glass. Don't know yet.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
My last liter is still in the MFS plastic bottle in the freezer.
Might stay that way till i Need to get into it or I might put it into 120 ml glass. Don't know yet.

I'm sure that's fine. I just felt safer with the glass bottles.

bekka

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2015
Tulsa, OK
Just watched Busardo's review on the Hohm Wrecker.
What a POS.

I disagree. I just bought the G2 and it is amazing....ugly yes but it has really nice features and was a really good price. Best box mod I have ever owned. So far it performs just like the company says it would and is fairly easy to use. It is also very well made.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I disagree. I just bought the G2 and it is amazing....ugly yes but it has really nice features and was a really good price. Best box mod I have ever owned. So far it performs just like the company says it would and is fairly easy to use. It is also very well made.
I am glad you enjoy it. I would not enter a contest to win one.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
The longer you go without learning new things the more difficult it is to learn new things.
I know I'm a little late to respond to this (I've been elsewhere for a few daze) :) but I have a life philosophy that goes kinda like this:
"If I don't learn something new every day, I have wasted that day." Doesn't matter what the subject is, or how big the new thing is, but always stay open to new data/ideas/knowledge.

EDIT: Figure I should add that when I was in 7th grade (yeah, back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth), I set myself a life goal to learn as much as possible about as many things as possible before I am no longer here to learn. That tends to force one to become a Jack-of-all-Trades, but I still managed to master a couple. I am still living by this and I'll be 67 in a couple weeks. There is never a time when it is excusable to allow oneself to get stupid.

Last edited:

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Been messing around and came up with something that turned out real good, if anyone wishes to try. I gave it a good 3 hours in a warm UC steep and thats usually the same as sitting on the shelf for a week to 10 days.

hXkvXNT.png

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I know I'm a little late to respond to this (I've been elsewhere for a few daze) :) but I have a life philosophy that goes kinda like this:
"If I don't learn something new every day, I have wasted that day." Doesn't matter what the subject is, or how big the new thing is, but always stay open to new data/ideas/knowledge.

EDIT: Figure I should add that when I was in 7th grade (yeah, back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth), I set myself a life goal to learn as much as possible about as many things as possible before I am no longer here to learn. That tends to force one to become a Jack-of-all-Trades, but I still managed to master a couple. I am still living by this and I'll be 67 in a couple weeks. There is never a time when it is excusable to allow oneself to get stupid.

When I was younger my mind was like a sponge. If it interested me I learned it real fast and if it didnt I ignored it. Kinda why my grades was all over the place when I was a kid yet when I went to aircraft mechanics school I aced it. Yet now that I am over the hump with the big 50 behind me I find I dont learn as fast as i use to and my short term memory is totally shot.
I believe a part of my recent memory issues has to do with the medical stuff I went thru last year. I was on the operating table 8 times during the first half of last year and I remember the anaesthesiologist telling me because I was having abdominal surgeries they had to take me deep down during surgeries and that has effected my memory to a point for I didnt feel this way before having the surgeries. All I know is I dont grasp things the way I use to and important things that I should remember can be lost to me a couple hours later.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY

You're 66 million years old... Wow. :)

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas
This is turning out to be a really bad two weeks off for me. My mail packages have been stolen. (mail lady says some boys down the road are more than likely the thief but proving it is impossible) and today I found out I been hacked for $2000.00 thru paypal. I was able to get it all back but geez.
To add icing on the cake I have a stomach virus, the ex tells me today is our anniversary ( correct me if I am wrong but when your "ex's" doesnt them dates seem to cease to have meaning?) and its my fault the dog snores because he been around me too much (really?)

sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-e.gif~c200
Awe. *****Hugs*****. Feel better soon.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
When I was younger my mind was like a sponge. If it interested me I learned it real fast and if it didnt I ignored it. Kinda why my grades was all over the place when I was a kid yet when I went to aircraft mechanics school I aced it. Yet now that I am over the hump with the big 50 behind me I find I dont learn as fast as i use to and my short term memory is totally shot.

Have you considered upping the nic %? Research is showing it's effective for treating cognitive disorder... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread