Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
TPuffers!!!!!! What have we done! Part Three? Already? :lol:

Hello to all the old and the new Tootle Puffers! Welcome to our newest abode. Please make yourself comfy -- there are drinks at the bar, and snacks on the table. We've even got a T-shirt and a wristband for the 1st person to come in here.

(oh, that'd be me. sorry.) :facepalm:

After more than 30 THOUSAND posts, we're still going strong! (Altho I'm not sure we know the meaning of "Tootle Puffer" yet...) (and we might never know! :D )

If you'd like to offer up what it means to you, then go for it! If you'd like to discuss the color of your water heater, ride a camel on Wednesdays, or divulge the secrets to a great love life, feel free!

So turn down the wattage and blow some wispy little plumes! Have fun, make friends, learn and teach vape, and Tootle On.
Vaping_zps3bb2d0f8.gif

And please join CASAA!!!!!!!!!!!! www.casaa.org

Thank you sincerely, my sweetie pies, one and all, for making this one of the most incredible threads on ECF! I appreciate every single one of you very much.

And without further ado or hoopla, here ya go...... TOOTLE PUFFERS, PART THREE! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Hop on!

Engine_zps8ccguinx.jpg

And for those who would like to trip down the memory lane...............

Part 1: Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Part 2: Tootle Puffers, Redux (The Sequel)

KD Puffer_mirror.jpg
tootle-puffer-2_zps9qgdum9u.jpg

Link to her story of how the Tootle Puffers came to be:
Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Last edited by a moderator:

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    If you'd like to discuss the color of your water heater, ride a camel on Wednesdays, or divulge the secrets to a great love life, feel free!
    The secret to a great love life is talking about water heaters and riding camels?:confused:
    Tootling away away on my new Provaris (by the way, for anybody wondering, I can't find the blems either) and I have to say chicks dig it. I've got a whole line of 'em following me around. Not sure what to do with 'em though once though grow into full sized chickens.:)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Thanks, Katdarling. :) Already got my wristband. Think I'll take a seat at that table nearest the.....um.....ah.....refreshment center and wait for the rest of the "Red Hats" to show up. If they don't find me above the table, tell them to look under......Brought a pillow too. Ha! :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    :rolleyes: DP, we all know that stealing a truly brilliant idea is done because (1) it's brilliant and (2) one wants to be considered brilliant.......Why I'm surprised Kat allows you to be here let alone give you a wristband.......Isn't she just so gracious....***giggle***snort***LOL!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread