Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:rolleyes: DP, we all know that stealing a truly brilliant idea is done because (1) it's brilliant and (2) one wants to be considered brilliant.......Why I'm surprised Kat allows you to be here let alone give you a wristband.......Isn't she just so gracious....***giggle***snort***LOL!!! :)

She TRIED to hide it from me, but it was fu-tile. :D

WoW, New Digs Already, you people talk a lot. :D

:lol:

And all I EVER wanted out of this deal was a dang WRISTBAND! :unsure:

True story. Back on Day 1 (or maybe Day 3, I'm not sure exactly), LONG before we'd ever dreamed of what this thing would become, we actually priced out wristbands, and discussed buying 75-100 of them.

We figured it would be a very short-lived thread, with a reasonable number of visitors, and actually considered having people send me their shipping info if they wanted a wristband. I thought it would be kind of a fun. You know, a handful of people, tied back to this very silly thread (WHAT is a TOOTLE-PUFFER anyway???), each of us having a funny little wristband to remember the event by.

Again, we we thinking maybe 30-50 people, TOPS. I knew it would be a bit (HA-HA-HA!) of work, but nothing insurmountable.

Among Kat's many great attributes is a marvelous sense of intuition. She kept telling me that it might be a little bigger than I was thinking (ya THINK???), which turned out to be the understatement of the decade.

I mean, could you IMAGINE... :facepalm:

Phwew! That was close. :blink:

ps: THANKS, KAT!!! :thumbs:

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
I'm gonna call it "Tootle Puffers- The Tricycle"
Fits my mindset better.
Shhhhh......don't tell my wife I admitted that out loud.

C'mon tootle puffers! Get on your trike's and ride! :lol:

I gotta quit staying up late and getting up early, lol.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
^^^^^^LOL!!! :) Talented and friendly people have many followers. AND, who can deny major curiosity over the name Tootle Puffer? A magnet to inquiring minds for sure. :)

You're a sweetheart, and while that may well be the truth in Kat's case, I believe I'm more a subject for the curiosity seekers. ;):banana::rickroll:

Happy Tootling, all. :)

And heart is still out with @fourthrok . I know you don't have the energy to come back here yet, but you are MUCH on mind. Take your time, and know you're being thought of. We'll see you whenever that time may come. <3

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
You're a sweetheart, and while that may well be the truth in Kat's case, I believe I'm more a subject for the curiosity seekers. ;):banana::rickroll:

Happy Tootling, all. :)

And heart is still out with @fourthrok . I know you don't have the energy to come back here yet, but you are MUCH on mind. Take your time, and know you're being thought of. We'll see you whenever that time may come. <3

DP did I miss something with fourth. I knew her husband was in the hospital. Haven't heard anything about an update? Geez I hope all is well with them.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
DP did I miss something with fourth. I knew her husband was in the hospital. Haven't heard anything about an update? Geez I hope all is well with them.

I'm sorry, LJF, and I wrestled very hard with whether or not to say anything at all. She did give me the OK to do so last week, but I didn't want her to get inundated with PM's or anything (and I'd prefer that not be the case now either).

I'm only deciding to post now in hopes that when she eventually does return, she won't be required to go through it all again. If she chooses to, that's one thing, but I'd love to allow her to control that part.

Unfortunately, our dear friend lost her husband & soulmate last week. Kat has been in closer contact with her than I have, but she's kept me fully in the loop. She did ask me to say that she truly wishes she had the energy to post here, but is hoping that everyone will understand that she does not (right now). When the time is right, she'll return, but she's obviously going through some very difficult days right now.

I can only ask that we simply keep her close, in our hearts & prayers (where that applies). I know that she'll appreciate it all very much.

:( (heartbroken)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
I'm sorry, LJF, and I wrestled very hard with whether or not to say anything at all. She did give me the OK to do so last week, but I didn't want her to get inundated with PM's or anything (and I'd prefer that not be the case now either).

I'm only deciding to post now in hopes that when she eventually does return, she won't be required to go through it all again. If she chooses to, that's one thing, but I'd love to allow her to control that part.

Unfortunately, our dear friend lost her husband & soulmate last week. Kat has been in closer contact with her than I have, but she's kept me fully in the loop. She did ask me to say that she truly wishes she had the energy to post here, but is hoping that everyone will understand that she does not (right now). When the time is right, she'll return, but she's obviously going through some very difficult days right now.

I can only ask that we simply keep her close, in our hearts & prayers (where that applies). I know that she'll appreciate it all very much.

I am heartbroken as well now. :( I will respect both your wishes. I most certainly will keep her in my prayers.
My deepest condolences and sympathy to fourth and her family.
May God grant you peace fourth. :nun:

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK

Will be sending good thoughts and keeping them in my prayers. :nun:

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France

I had a horrible feeling this might be the case - if/when appropriate please pass on my sincere condolences and very best wishes to fourthrock.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

Very sorry to hear this! Will be praying for fourth to have the strength to deal with this.
:(

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada

So Sad to read this.My condolenses To Fourth and her family.She'll be in my prayers.

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada

Oh no, this is very sad news. My heart breaks for fourth. In time, I hope she finds peace and the strength to carry on. Thinking of you fourth, and sending prayers.

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States

Oh my goodness. My heart is breaking. Prayers, thoughts and much love is being sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread