Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I'm sorry, LJF, and I wrestled very hard with whether or not to say anything at all. She did give me the OK to do so last week, but I didn't want her to get inundated with PM's or anything (and I'd prefer that not be the case now either).

:( (heartbroken)

Thoughts and prayers for her from here as well. And the Rainbow Bridge is for people, too...

juskiddin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2015
Canada
Thank you (on her behalf) so very much, all of you. You know I'll be sure to let her know what you've said, and will pass on your beautiful and heartfelt messages.

:wub:
Thank you, Kat. The act of sending and receiving positive, heartfelt thoughts is so very important...no matter how many miles separate us all.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Tootle puffer...

3b12f205e8dcbcf1479aceedfa851427.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you, Kat. The act of sending and receiving positive, heartfelt thoughts is so very important...no matter how many miles separate us all.

So true, and often distance is just imaginary anyway.

I have a question for the tootle puffers. This thread moves so fast it won't be long before I have to declare thread bankruptcy, so this seems like a good time to jump in.

I just got a Wotofo Lush RDA, to go with my (soon to be in my hands) new mini volt. I'm moving from a Nautilus, never sub-ohmed, never built coils before, never dripped before, so it's quite a change. The guy at the vape shop really emphasized how I needed to to direct lung hits. He showed me how, had me do several inhales right there. The thing is, I really hate doing that. I rarely inhale deeply at all, I just let the vape hit the back of my throat before I exhale.

So can I use an RDA with MTL hits? It currently has a 1.0 ohm coil in it. That's the one he built for me. I plan to make 1.5 ohm coils once I get everything I need. But if I HAVE to do DL hits, I really won't be using it much at all.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Don't use drippers except for a quick taste of a new diy flavor, but...

Vape the way YOU want, not the way some shop clerk says. You're vaping for you, not him.

Sure, build to 1.5/1.7 range, and enjoy YOUR vape. You may just need to reduce the air flow on it.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I have a question for the tootle puffers. This thread moves so fast it won't be long before I have to declare thread bankruptcy, so this seems like a good time to jump in.

I just got a Wotofo Lush RDA, to go with my (soon to be in my hands) new mini volt. I'm moving from a Nautilus, never sub-ohmed, never built coils before, never dripped before, so it's quite a change. The guy at the vape shop really emphasized how I needed to to direct lung hits. He showed me how, had me do several inhales right there. The thing is, I really hate doing that. I rarely inhale deeply at all, I just let the vape hit the back of my throat before I exhale.

So can I use an RDA with MTL hits? It currently has a 1.0 ohm coil in it. That's the one he built for me. I plan to make 1.5 ohm coils once I get everything I need. But if I HAVE to do DL hits, I really won't be using it much at all.

hi janiegrl,

would say the same - do what YOU want
probably need to reduce air flow
•close air holes way down
•use a small hole drip tip (or a LONG one)
•build a higher number (Ω) ohm coil (1.5, 1.8, 2.0 etc.)

then as you get better at the WHOLE DEAL you can adjust (dial in) what YOU like

lot of tricks apply:
lack of air COULD make it harsh
type of juice
heat of coil
yadayadayada
it's all about trail-n-error (on your part)

good luck - keep us in the loop...

:evil:

Users who are viewing this thread