Status
Not open for further replies.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Drew helped me with a lung issue I had, off the record, of course and concocted me a juice that made some of the nodules disappear. We spoke alot back in 2008,2009 and shared some personal stories and became friends in the vaping community. Drew is a wonderful soul and was a true asset to this industry. He will NEVER be forgotten. I even pulled out my original xhaler and used it since his passing. It's been on display for a few years but still works like new!!

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'll always remember buying my 1st APV. The kicked xhaler from Nhaler. When I received it one of the batteries were bad, sent an email off to Drew and no questions asked he sent out a replacement same day internationally without needing to send in defective battery. The same with a switch on a bombshell. That was great customer service.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
He was always really really nice to me, I met him at numerous conventions and he would shout at me to come over. I am pretty shy but he always made me feel at ease. I didn't go out at night with him and the rest of the East Coast crew because I didn't feel like I fit in but he always invited me. He was an innovator and generous, I personally was very upset when I heard the news and said everywhere I post what a seminal figure in the industry he was and a great void was now left........:cry:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I didn't speak with Drew much just a couple times by e-mail bugging him to try to get a Darwin but he was always really friendly about it and always responded very quickly. From what I have seen and read about him I know he was a great person and will be missed by his family, friends, and the vaping community.

MsMystification

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
Salt Lake City, Utah
I would like to offer my condolences to Drew's family and friends. This is a huge loss. I have purchased from nHaler and had the pleasure of having questions answered by Drew in the forums many years ago. He was very knowledgable and seemed to enjoy sharing that with both customers and fellow vapers. I have used many companies for vape gear over the years, but if you asked me the name of the other owners I would be hard pressed to come up with a name other than Drew. That says something about the way he represented his company and how involved he was in the community. Thank you Drew.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
First let me start with offering my condolences.... I can't imagine how hard this must be for you, and for that I am truly sorry.

While I didn't have any personal contact with Drew, I did talk with him a few times in the forums, asking questions about the opus d product... he always replied in a courteous manner if when my questions were a little dumb and off the wall. :)

I will say I now have 2 Opus D devices, one black and one blue... they are truly awesome devices...

I honestly didn't post in here to win.... I was shocked to read by the OP that Drew was their spouse, and really just wanted to offer my sincerest condolences and my best possible wishes to those he left behind.

Kimmberlee

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
MI
I am so very sorry for your loss! I started using ecigs in 2009 and found Nhaler. After using the standard ecigs I finally decided to try the Xhaler when it first released!. WOW! It is a really great ecig!!! I also love all your juices. My favorite is still Drewbacco. I use it every single day. Customer service has always been top notch and I will continue to use Nhaler. May Drew rest in peace. xo

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"My" Sincerest of Condolences to "You" and your family . . .

I hope the following brings some solace to all . . .

"I Wish You Enough"

And when, 'I wish you enough,’ I want you to have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain you . . .

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright no matter how gray the day may appear.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun even more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive & everlasting.

I wish you enough pain so that even the smallest of joys in life may appear bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final good-bye.

They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them; but then an entire life to forget them.

TAKE TIME TO LIVE . . .

(Edited Version by "Uncle" - Original Author Unknown)

"Remember . . ."

And as long as I am in your heart, stay in your memory, and fill your soul . . .
I will always be alive and with You.

(Author: "Uncle")​

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I never knew Drew nor do I need to win this contest. What I do know is that he is reading all of these beautiful thoughts and memories from you all. He has the Sweetest smile on his face right now. His Spirit will remain with all his family and friends. Thank you for being You Drew ♥ Amen

nun-2_zpsa2cb4d33.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread