UD Goblin Mini v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
What other MTL tanks are out there or coming out???
I have already solved (workaround really) my leaking issue by pulling the drip tip out of the cap before replacing it. However I did add an oring from the glass of a mini Protank 3, stretching it to fit as you indicated. It did not help the looseness of the tank, which I feel is related to the leaking issue.
For those who have leaking issues with the Goblin, Try putting a very thin o-ring at the base to seal the bell off to seal it tighter. I think that might be an issue for some. Please try this and let me know if it helps. Very curious about this. See pic

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I have already solved (workaround really) my leaking issue by pulling the drip tip out of the cap before replacing it. However I did add an oring from the glass of a mini Protank 3, stretching it to fit as you indicated. It did not help the looseness of the tank, which I feel is related to the leaking issue.
Looseness where? What's loose

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
OBS Engine (dual coil, not the new single) is an amazing performer. But not really for mtl. For flavor, ease of build, and leak resistance it's a total winner. But you will not enjoy it at low watt low airflow.
I'm interested in the single coil ones. Trying to find more info on them.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Interesting, as a few months a go I was interested in trying a pure top airflow tank, but at that time there was only two, I forgot the other brand, one was the OBS, both were only dual coil, which I don't need or want. This single coil version might be what I'd like to try. A lot of RDA's I own are top airflow, can't say they are better for flavor, but many reviewers and users claim this design is good for flavor, but even if they are equal, my MAIN interest was the holly grail of finding a LEAK PROOF tank, there are many pre-built coil type tanks like the Cubis, that I have tried, that while leak proof, never offer as good a vape as a tank where you build your own coils, besides saving you money you can use whatever coil material and resistance you prefer.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Definitely be grabbing that. Also have been using the Cthulhu MTL for a weekband I'm surprised that there's not more talk about it. Great little RTA.

I did a quick search and found that the Cthulhu has a v2 and a v3. Which one did you get?

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    Broke out the old Cloupor Mini

Attachments

• 20170121_130458.jpg
      20170121_130458.jpg
      638 KB · Views: 54
    Status