UD Goblin Mini v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy1life

Jul 16, 2014
Michigan
Ive been using it for awhile now and one thing that really help is less wick in the wick slot then jam a small needle or piece of wire even to make a gap towards the juice between the wick tail the walls of the wick slot. Like a breathing hole possibly. Learned from Grimm green da man of youtube in one of his more recent videos of him using a rda.
But wicks good taste good this way. I eed grab a extension tube or two maybe lol.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I've started using this in single coil mode and I've really come to like this tank, this isn't my every day tank but it still gets use, I like that I can MTL with it using Max VG, there's very few MTL tanks I like and that's because they can't handle my ADV which happen to be Max VG.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I've started using this in single coil mode and I've really come to like this tank, this isn't my every day tank but it still gets use, I like that I can MTL with it using Max VG, there's very few MTL tanks I like and that's because they can't handle my ADV which happen to be Max VG.
Have you seen the OBS Engine Nano? Great tank for MTL and Direct Lung and it can't leak. My favorite Tanks.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
+1 for the Goblin mini V3 :) I use both of mine in single coil mode daily, it's my go to small tank.
It was well thought out, the JFC & AFC are very easy to operate.
No leaks just a great little tank all around! :)
The Cthulhu MTL is a good little single coil tank to, nice restricted lung hit, Great flavour!
Only thing is JFC don't seal to good :( I turn it upside down to screw the cap on when filling problem solved :)

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I honestly don't like the look of the Engine :/ and I have plenty of setups for DL as it stands :)
Top Air flow don't make any sense! how can air hit the coil properly when it's getting sucked up the chimney? A good percentage of the air flow goes straight back up the chimney! It's a flavour killer! Look at the Pharaoh as soon as you open the top air flow even a bit the flavour tanks:(

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Top Air flow don't make any sense! how can air hit the coil properly when it's getting sucked up the chimney? A good percentage of the air flow goes straight back up the chimney! It's a flavour killer! Look at the Pharaoh as soon as you open the top air flow even a bit the flavour tanks:(
Personally I'm a fan of side airflow, bottom airflow is decent for MTL but for me nothing beats air directly on the coils especially at high wattages with that said the Pollux/Athlon 22 for a top airflow tank is pretty decent, it works kind of like the subtank mini with the coils but the just happens to come from the top reducing chances for leaks since it has a reservoir in the airflow as well.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Apparently you don't know what you're talking about...

Have you tried one???

Have you seen all the video reviews???

These tanks blow away everything out there...

Reactions: hittman

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Apparently you don't know what you're talking about...
Have you tried one???

Have you seen all the video reviews???

These tanks blow away everything out there...

And just what makes your opinion worth any thing?
Your just some guy who's in love with a Crappy tank!

Of corse I have one! & I hate it! Thats my opinion!

One mans trash! Is obviously Your Treasurer :)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It seemed to me that things were getting a little out of hand there. I've often mentioned different tanks in different threads. I see no fault in that. I know from talking to ricks that he loves the nano. No harm in that. Everyone has a favorite tank and if everyone's favorite was the same then how boring would that be? Probably none of my business but I felt a need to break it up before it really got out of hand.

Reactions: MMW and ricks

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    For me, the best single coil RTA right now is the EXO, followed by the Ammit and the GMV3 taking up the rear.

The Engine nano doesn't work for me at all. The chamber and it's air holes are just too large. You can close down the airflow at the top, but you really need to be able to concentrate the airflow hitting the coil. I think it would work much better with the rear hole closed off completely and the front hole reduced to half the current height.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    And just what makes your opinion worth any thing?
    Your just some guy who's in love with a Crappy tank!

Of corse I have one! & I hate it! Thats my opinion!

One mans trash! Is obviously Your Treasurer :)
    Have you seen the reviews from reputable reviewers?

They ALL praise it.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    For me, the best single coil RTA right now is the EXO, followed by the Ammit and the GMV3 taking up the rear.

The Engine nano doesn't work for me at all. The chamber and it's air holes are just too large. You can close down the airflow at the top, but you really need to be able to concentrate the airflow hitting the coil. I think it would work much better with the rear hole closed off completely and the front hole reduced to half the current height.

I agree that the exo is a great tank but I ended up liking it better with the dual coil deck.

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2014
    NS, Canada
    I agree that the exo is a great tank but I ended up liking it better with the dual coil deck.
    For dual coil tanks, I have a pair of Aromamizer Plus's and a pair of Crius Plus's that I run daily. I can see the Ammit Dual landing here shortly as well. :thumb:

One just needs a few good single coil setups every now and again. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread