hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well, I'm the one that gave my coworker light.:D Well, a few lights anyway. I too hate giving up my free time. I felt drained when I went to work Monday morning. I don't know if I could work seven days a week and survive for a long period of time. I was thinking about doing it temporarily just to get ahead on a few things.

Reactions: The Rebel

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a hard time getting away from FB thanking everyone. I really have to cut back on my friends list. :):)

The local guy that made it to the final table of the World Series of Poker remained the leader from start to finish and won a mere $7.7m (slightly less and I'm sure only around half that after taxes). However, compared to selling a nut for $35k, I think I'd take it.

I picked up one bulb at HD for under $4 and put it in the bedroom. She sits in there working on stuff and loved the bright white. The softer bulbs were a dollar less which amazed me. You'd think they'd be harder to create. Not sure I understand the technology.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Cold and windy in Michigan today. One heck of a storm blowing though right now. I'm glad I was lazy in getting the cover on the camper this year as I'm sure this wind would have had a field day with it. I was looking at some new posts in the smokeless tobacco forum (I rarely get out of the what's under your lip thread) and saw a few regarding snuff. It's been quite a while since I tried a pinch so I pulled out some Dr Rumneys and had myself a good couple of snorts. Nothing like some mentholated snuff to clear up the sinuses on cold crappy day. I also saw that the FDA approved some General brands for sale in the US. A step in the right direction for sure, but I keep hoping they'll lower the risk warnings on it in the future. I wonder now that General has a few approved if some other brands may soon follow suit. It would be nice to be able to get some different brands in the US and save on shipping costs.

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'd love to be able to buy Thunder locally. Between that and the mint I'd never have to order online again if I didn't want to.

I talked a little with that guy on the snuff thread. He seemed pretty nice. It had been a long time since I'd taken a pinch and after a couple days of talking with him I got out a can of WoS honey menthol. I took a couple small pinches knowing that it had been a long time. I sneezed like crazy.

Reactions: rothenbj

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Isn't that amazing! The only question I'd have is how you'd get a replacement 15 years later or 5. I'm sure you need to have a proof of purchase so the chance of finding the receipt is pretty slim. The only think I can think of is scanning them and filing in a warranty file. I know I bought a garden hose that had a lifetime warranty. I even knew where I put the receipt. However, when it failed I looked where I filed it and it was gone. I probably cleaned out the filing cabinet at some point, forgot about it and it became trash.

They had bulbs at HD today that had 26 year warranties but for the difference in cost, I went for the sale bulbs.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I haven't been super active on FB but got connected with an old friend last night that I grew up with and talked with his mother too. She was like a second mom growing up. I hadn't seen or spoken with him for about 16 years. It was nice to catch up.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    FB can be good for stuff like that. I was pretty active for a while on FB but recently I've found myself bored with it. All anyone does now is post saying, recipes, and stupid stuff. I'd rather see a picture of someones dinner than another post about a cool project you can make out of pallets. :glare:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Thou shalt not post your referral codes here

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I know. They are going thru 50-60 pages overnight.

Roth I did finally get the cloupor mini plus. It was a nightmare. They shipped it with my screen name instead of real name and didn't have my full address. It went to NY state to a few different cities, to Chicago, and then finally to me.

Reactions: The Rebel

Users who are viewing this thread