rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
You're right Hitt, I need those batteries for my LED flashlight-

This one won't light but it vapes real well.

On another note about batteries, I ordered some stuff from fasttech and decided to get 4 fresh batteries. A week after they sent it out, I got a message that the package had been returned as USPS was changing their regulations. I don't know what that was about, but it's being sent out Singapore post and will now take a few weeks to get here.

Reactions: Guttermouth

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had another story that I almost forgot about. A few days ago one of our drivers that is a smoker was off due to an injury and the guy that filled in for him said his truck was a mess and filled a whole box with garbage from it. He said he picked up at first what he thought was a pen and it was an ecig. I said that I didn't know that the guy used them. He said he knew because the driver came back from route one day and told everyone how he got stopped by police because they thought he was smoking in a hazmat truck. He even told my boss which really surprised me. I wouldn't have. This got me thinking. I wonder if after the deeming regulations go into affect if the police could then ticket him for smoking in the truck when using an ecig?

The Rebel

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Grand Rapids, Michigan
    All this talk about snuff made me dig some of mine out for a few pinches. I think sometimes the body just says, Ok enough snus, enough vaping, give me something different. It's amazing how quick and smooth snuff works. But just like that, I'm done with it until the next time you guys bring it up. ;)

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    LOL, I was the same way Rebel, Hitt got us started. About a month ago, I pulled mine out of my jeans on a Saturday afternoon and did a little and hadn't thought about it until Hitt suggested we all needed a bump. It worked for me, and yes, it definitely is a quick hitter.

Reactions: The Rebel

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    www.guttermouthelectronics.com
    I agree.

I sell a little bit of old stock stuff for my company on ebay. I know I should but don't always check the ebay account over the weekends. When I checked my work email this morning I had a very scathing message from someone that had made an offer on an item I have listed because their offer was not responded to before it expired. They proceeded to tell me how I was unprofessional and ebay was also for allowing it to happen. I told them I was busy getting my daughter over the weekend and apologized for not responding. I told them that if they would like to submit the offer again that I would accept. It's almost like I hurt their feelings.

man, the ever changing,convoluted listing process,butthurt customers and partial refund/feedback extortion did me in on doing ebay sales.you would think some of those people's lives depended on getting something for 10% under retail...

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The stuff I'm selling for work is dead stock so we're selling it at or below cost. I don't know how anyone makes any money on there between the prices being low and eBay and PayPal fees. We are losing money on every sale but are getting it out of inventory so we don't have to pay taxes on it.

On a happier note, I won a Movkin Disguiser mod on the giveaway thread.

Guttermouth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 15, 2010
    Tn
    www.guttermouthelectronics.com
    The stuff I'm selling for work is dead stock so we're selling it at or below cost. I don't know how anyone makes any money on there between the prices being low and eBay and PayPal fees. We are losing money on every sale but are getting it out of inventory so we don't have to pay taxes on it.

On a happier note, I won a Movkin Disguiser mod on the giveaway thread.

aaah .tax write offs!!!

congratulations man!!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm still in a bit of a funk. I think I'm just getting burned out at work and may even have a touch of depression which is driving me back to using snuff again. I just had a couple pinches yesterday. The funny thing to me is that the cravings or whatever they are don't make me want to smoke like they did early on. I just feel like I need more of something and not necessarily a cigarette. Hopefully it will soon pass.

Reactions: firechick

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    Hope so too Hitt. It sounds like you're now past the cigarette desire but the underlying issue doesn't go away. I haven't had any of those long lasting feeling myself for at least a couple years. Two or three days and they were past back then. Now it's usually a days at most and normally less. That's why I always carry the snuff. If I'm feeling that way, I hit my little container, get past it and by the time the next day comes around, I'm good.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    The movkin luggy I won before is huge. It's just 60w but it's the biggest mod I've ever had. I don't much care for the rose gold color. I might look for a new home for it. Know anyone that likes rose gold and has big hands?

Users who are viewing this thread