When it's hard to get a nic fill how do you manage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I have been vaping for about 3 years since I quit smoking. I vape about 15ml of 6mg juice and tootle puff about 3ml on a 1.8 coil with 18mg juice.

I have high anxiety. For me vaping not only takes away the nic craving but it also brings my anxiety down. But not having the nic when needed makes the situation worse. I hope some can relate.
Hi- have you tried channeling your anxiety into something else?
I use a fidget toy and it cuts down on my vaping. I hope you can figure out something that works for you.:)

Reactions: EIHYPI

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
BTW - Do you carry your Mod with you at Work? Or do you Leave it in your Car or your Locker/Desk?
I don't carry it at work but I bring it with me. More of a cloud chasing setup. One thing that is very good is that I found out from my manager on Friday that I can tootle puff in the warehouse as long as I keep it stealthy from the other workers. So I have the nautilus 2 and the target mini for that. I picked up some 18mg juice for that so I hope that will work. If not I have 24mg juice too.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't carry it at work but I bring it with me. More of a cloud chasing setup. One thing that is very good is that I found out from my manager on Friday that I can tootle puff in the warehouse as long as I keep it stealthy from the other workers. So I have the nautilus 2 and the target mini for that. I picked up some 18mg juice for that so I hope that will work. If not I have 24mg juice too.

Good Deal.

Just keep things on the Down Low especially around other people at Work. There is so many Bad Articles out there about e-Cigarettes. Many people have kinda been Brain Washed by the media.

lc12

Account closed on request
Oct 31, 2014
I'm wondering how others manage throughout the day in a work setting or any other setting where it's generally hard to get your nicotine fill etc, especially those who work long hours and are highly addicted to vaping nic. What's your method for getting through that time? How do you manage?
I can't begin to imagine - as I'm retired. But it must be tough. I come from a time, where smoking was allowed in work places, restaurants, movie theaters, planes malls, etc. etc. - even when restrictions starting taking place, there were choice place that allowed smoking/&non smoking sections. Now, it's like the plague w/a legal substance. Well, my 2 cents worth...I guess I'd go into a bathroom with a pen style vaping pen (if you can get one in your area) that doesn't blow too many clouds and get the fix that way.
With my ego's batts w/vivi's/or ce4 types (this is an upside with these), when I go to the movies, I discreetly put it my hand (w/non stinking liquid like menthol), put in mouth and inhale/suck up the vapor in very deeply - as to not show any cloud, whatsoever. Since there is no cigarette odor, nobody notices at all . And if they notice, I haven't had any complaints. It's the clouds, that I think people mistakenly and ignorantly feel are intimidating & harming - thinking it's smoke.

EIHYPI

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2017
I can't begin to imagine - as I'm retired. But it must be tough. I come from a time, where smoking was allowed in work places, restaurants, movie theaters, planes malls, etc. etc. - even when restrictions starting taking place, there were choice place that allowed smoking/&non smoking sections. Now, it's like the plague w/a legal substance. Well, my 2 cents worth...I guess I'd go into a bathroom with a pen style vaping pen (if you can get one in your area) that doesn't blow too many clouds and get the fix that way.
With my ego's batts w/vivi's/or ce4 types (this is an upside with these), when I go to the movies, I discreetly put it my hand (w/non stinking liquid like menthol), put in mouth and inhale/suck up the vapor in very deeply - as to not show any cloud, whatsoever. Since there is no cigarette odor, nobody notices at all . And if they notice, I haven't had any complaints. It's the clouds, that I think people mistakenly and ignorantly feel are intimidating & harming - thinking it's smoke.
Thanks to my awesome manager I've been vaping inside the warehouse where I work, since I came in at 8. He lets me vape. I'm tootle puffing with the nautilus 2 and target mini every few minutes with level 18 nic, stealthy vaping. So I feel like my issue is solved for now thank goodness.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattiem
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread