Not open for further replies.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Funny thing.
You never see cloud chasers bashing anyone on the forums.
However the reverse is quite common, even in this thread.

When we look at the facts, it seems quite obvious the problem isn't the cloud chasers.
;)

Maybe cloud chasers should feel guilty because it apparently offends if you don't puff tootle.

:w00t:
#cloudguilt
#whysocloudy

well
where do you think the term "Tootle Puffer" came from... and it was not said in a nice kind manner as to not offend... the only reason it changed from a derogatory term is because those who choose that vaping style embraced it (thank you Katdarling) instead of letting it remain as negative name calling, and that is a fact :)

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
well
where do you think the term "Tootle Puffer" came from... and it was not said in a nice kind manner as to not offend... the only reason it changed from a derogatory term is because those who choose that vaping style embraced it (thank you Katdarling) instead of letting it remain as negative name calling, and that is a fact :)

I have felt very belittled on this forum by cloud chasers when I have posted looking for advice. They tend to put a lot of smileys after the veiled insults, but they are there.

I should also point out that not every cloud chaser has acted that way, but quite a few.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
If you think the constant bashing, whining and complaining, combined with the imaginary scenarios aren't annoying maybe you should put yourself in the others shoes.

Clouds in the face?
I call shenanigans.
Everyone grab a broom!

I have no doubt these things happen , i think you have to be in the right place at the right time . 99% of the time when i see someone complain about huge clouds and being inconsiderate a video is provided showing it .

I don't see complaints much at all without some type of video of it although there are many threads i have read where people admit they blow huge clouds in places like doctors office waiting rooms and inside Walmart .

That is definitely not a good thing for the public to see imo.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
well

Lol it was a term coined in fun.
There was no derogatory connotations, and it's embraced and loved.
image.jpg

"Tootle puffer" is a long long LONG way from the vicious hatred spewed toward clouds.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I have no doubt these things happen , i think you have to be in the right place at the right time . 99% of the time when i see someone complain about huge clouds and being inconsiderate a video is provided showing it .

I don't see complaints much at all without some type of video of it although there are many threads i have read where people admit they blow huge clouds in places like doctors office waiting rooms and inside Walmart .

That is definitely not a good thing for the public to see imo.

I think you are guessing.
I've worked with 3 vape stores repairing mechanicals.
I've never seen it happen.
Ever.

Now the stores were absolutely ran by ...... and jerks, so yes I get that, but it had nothing to do with their clouds and more to with their lack of professionalism. Dumb twits come in all shapes and sizes.
I no longer visit local B&Ms due to unprofessionalism in their business practices.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I have felt very belittled on this forum by cloud chasers when I have posted looking for advice. They tend to put a lot of smileys after the veiled insults, but they are there.

I should also point out that not every cloud chaser has acted that way, but quite a few.
If you ever need help, look me up, I'm always around and will do my best to help.
That being said, I must post this, so no one gets the wrong idea about me :D
image.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

I've actually seen mostly cloud chasers or (non-tootle puffers) give you good advice.

Being crass on a forum is a far cry from blowing clouds in peoples faces, and on every forum on the net, you will find jerks, not just cloud chasers.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

TheMike21

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2015
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
The only discourteous side is the people that bash cloud chasers.

You never find cloud chasers bashing.

And no, they do not blow clouds in peoples faces.
It's a myth promoted by attention seekers.

Cloud comps are a joke to me, but why tootle puffers have such a hate is just ridiculous and seems to stem form a lack of self confidence.
Thank you for clarifying between courtesy and respect and I have seen in my country cloud chasers and toodle puffers and everything in between being uncourteous with their vapor. I even remember reading a blog from a guy vaping everywhere where smoking was forbidden just to prove he could.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
If you kids don't settle down, I'll pull this forum over, I swear! Don't make me pull over because then the belt comes off. And then my pants fall down and it subverts my authority. Then I am an angry man with untanned legs in his underwear on the side of the road yelling and wielding a belt, which makes things worse for everyone. Especially for the smack bottoms! Every body take a vape and settle down! There. That's better. Oh look! Stuckeys! Let's get some Krispy Kremes!

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
I'm too old to chase clouds. Can't run fast enough, they keep getting away from me ... :(
I'm also too old to chase clouds, but not for lack of trying :lol:. It's just that my lung capacity doesn't cut it for me to be a cloud chaser, all from 38 years of smoking and still living with smokers (but hopefully not for long).
All kidding aside, I like to subohm and chase flavor, with occasional cloud blowing in appropriate places, such as outside my house.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
FYI...First 'Tootle Puff' usage :

Joyetech Delta II SUB-ohm

From Kat's Blog :
The first ever Tootle Puffer post! Yaay! Thanks, Croak! | E-Cigarette Forum

Now...settle down or go to your rooms !

:D

what’s a tootle puffer? Are YOU a Tootle Puffer?? | aspire blog

“tootle puffers” came from the itty bitty mods thread on ECF. The sub ohmers looking for 100watt + mods to run high wattage for clouds and such called those of us who run low watts (10-15 or less), using toppers like protanks, T3s, non-sub ohm tanks (including Kayfuns and the like building around 2 ohm coils) looking for small size and battery life only “low wattage tight draw tootle puffers”.

Reactions: mauricem00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread