Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancer

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
:thumb:

Well here it goes

Got package, everything was WELL bubblewrapped and in great condition. I got the 801 kit with a 901 adapter +an Extra atty and a passthrough(in its own envelope). I broke the Prodigy from its plastic cocoon, and decided to charge two batteries and then loaded the other two. Endcap came out smoothly and no residue was on my spring(as previously reported by others).Putting the batteries in was a snap,yet putting the endcap back on took a wee bit of tourque.i then screwed the 801 atty into the already installed 801 adapter primed it with 3 drops down the sides and two drops on the coil. Took an 801 cart,23 drops later I slid it into the atty, and hit the button. The redbull 11mg i was using tasted like a brand new flavor LITERALLY like i had never tasted it before. Sweet and full bodied, it was warm and and VAPOR was tremendous. Switched adapters added my trusty 901 atty and more beautiful taste and vapor(just alot more drops). So far the Prodigy has exceeded my expectations and the size is NOT AN issue. I am remodelling my kitchen so hopefully i will have time to break out the Passthrough next:evil:

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY

Well here it goes

Got package, everything was WELL bubblewrapped and in great condition. I got the 801 kit with a 901 adapter +an Extra atty and a passthrough(in its own envelope). I broke the Prodigy from its plastic cocoon, and decided to charge two batteries and then loaded the other two. Endcap came out smoothly and no residue was on my spring(as previously reported by others).Putting the batteries in was a snap,yet putting the endcap back on took a wee bit of tourque.i then screwed the 801 atty into the already installed 801 adapter primed it with 3 drops down the sides and two drops on the coil. Took an 801 cart,23 drops later I slid it into the atty, and hit the button. The redbull 11mg i was using tasted like a brand new flavor LITERALLY like i had never tasted it before. Sweet and full bodied, it was warm and and VAPOR was tremendous. Switched adapters added my trusty 901 atty and more beautiful taste and vapor(just alot more drops). So far the Prodigy has exceeded my expectations and the size is NOT AN issue. I am remodelling my kitchen so hopefully i will have time to break out the Passthrough next:evil:

That sounds great! But how would you compare 801 and 901 with Prodigy? Any preference?

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com

Well here it goes

Glad to hear you're enjoying your Prodigy so you won't have to steal mine and have to remodel your kitchen with a broken hand ;)

Pinepig

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Yes you will need an adapter to use the 801 atty.

I have a 401 and a 701, even the cigar one isn't even close to the Prodigy. The others will sit on the shelf forever.:D

The flavor that comes through from 5v ( 801 for me ) is absolutely amazing, I know folks have said it before but holy crap this is good.

I had some friends that have just jumped into the Ecig thing and they have bought various models to use and I met up with some last night and they gave it a try and were amazed at how well it works. One of the guys main complaint was the lack of "hit" on all the ones he has tried, after one drag on the Prodigy I though he was going to go home right then an order one ( I'm sure he has by now ). I love the throat hit on this thing, it's not harsh but it's definitely a larger smooth hit even with a smaller 2 second puff on my 36mg level fluid.

I finally went through one set of batteries about 10 min ago, so one set last me a full 24 hour period and I'd guess I'm a medium vapor head but I like the stong nic content.

This is without a doubt the unit I've been looking for in my short 3 month vaping experience ( after 27 years of a pack a day anolog habit ).

I feel for those of you in the wait line, as more of these are delivered you keep hearing about how good it really is. Once you get it in hand though you will absolutely forget about the hardship of the wait, trust me.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread