Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I saw 18 and 36mg available in the custom samplers. They also have nic free.

Guess I'll have to go check it out then (sighing as I see more money flying out my hands...lol) Thanks Nuck.

BTW....you're not lying, are you Nuck?

"He is such a liar, he is the most lianest liar in lie town if there ever was a liar it would be nuck because he is a liar. Don't believe anything he says because he lies, he lies to me and he lies to you, and you can not trust him not a word he says because he is a lieing liar, and I don't trust people who lie."

This was like the first thing I read this morning and it's still cracking me up
giggle1.gif

Lu

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Just ordered some and my local pharmacy is selling me 2 ounces of PG for 10.00. Yeah Nuck, this "hobby" is getting 'spensive. Between the PG and the juice from David I am thinking I will be set for quite a while.

OMG... 2 oz for $10? Why would you pay that? One gallon (128 ounces) only costs $22.95 online, and you can have it in 3 days. The same store sells 16 oz for $6.95.

Generic - Propylene Glycol #338-230-Z

This is USP grade, also.

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Last edited:

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Oh it's just a completely unfounded theory of mine :)

Basically from looking at the list of flavours, and seeing every flavour that TW has is available on eastmall. Then I also noticed that around the same time they started offering the flavourless liquid.

Then there's this little claim on the eastmall page:
"From the number 1 manufacturer supplying 90% of the worlds Electronic Cigarette Liquid."

But like I said, this is pure speculation, hence being only 51% convinced. I don't know if TW add anything to their liquids to give it that awesome throat hit.... I'm yet to try any of Eastmalls's liquids.

Oh, and I wouldn't be nervous about ordering anything from David Yang :)

I can tell you without a doubt that eastmall's liquid is NOT the same as TW's liquid. I purchased Camel high and Menthol high from both TW and eastmall. Eastmall's Camel and Menthol liquids are nasty - unless David forgot to put flavoring in the liquid I purchased from eastmall. And although it produces lots of vapor - there is absolutely no throat hit. Major bummer!!!

first2di3

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Oklahoma
I can tell you without a doubt that eastmall's liquid is NOT the same as TW's liquid. I purchased Camel high and Menthol high from both TW and eastmall. Eastmall's Camel and Menthol liquids are nasty - unless David forgot to put flavoring in the liquid I purchased from eastmall. And although it produces lots of vapor - there is absolutely no throat hit. Major bummer!!!

When did you order from him? I havent tried the Menthol or the Camel from him, but I got the Spearmint (actually, before he moved to the custom system I got the #1 and #3 Sampler packs) and everything I have tried out of it (which is most of it) I have had to mix with Glycerin because the throat hit made me cough like I was smoking for the first time...

Just saying....

butterbean03

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Central Texas USA
Hey DY,

I really appreciate the quick service and shipping on order #606 and now on #725(100 ml liquid) from Eastmall. I get items faster from you than a few competitors in the United States. I will need a few more items such as batteries and atomisers for my black 901. I will be coming back for the batteries with blue LED when you get them in. Thanks again!

Don

strictlybusiness

Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Indiana, PA
Hey DY,

I really appreciate the quick service and shipping on order #606 and now on #725(100 ml liquid) from Eastmall. I get items faster from you than a few competitors in the United States. I will need a few more items such as batteries and atomisers for my black 901. I will be coming back for the batteries with blue LED when you get them in. Thanks again!

Don
About how long does it take to receive your orders???

About how long does it take to receive your orders???
Thank you DY at East Mall. I received my order in 6 days and I live in a rural area. This is faster than I receive things from the USA and sometimes southern Ontario. East Mall prices are the best. Once again thank you east mall for the fast and great service.

Windoze321

Apr 8, 2009
Florida, USA
If you have stock and are willing to wait, for $24 you can get 60ml Flavorless 36mg. Just make sure you choose the slow shipping method. I did notice that when I ordered a lot of things the shipping totals grew closer together. On my $77.90 order, slow shipping was $8 and the faster was $12. I went ahead and got the quick shipping on that one, hehe.
In all, it was $89.90 for: 30ml unflavored 36ml, DSE901 Starter kit, 20 spare carts, 2 extra batteries, and 3 extra atomizers!
When this all arrives I'll have 60ml of juice, so I'll go ahead and spend the $24 to get 60 more ml on the way on a slow boat from China... Literally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread