Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I think all businesses which produce things which are ingested should be licensed and meet sanitary standards, as opposed to the pictures I recently saw from a B&M which was 'steeping' e-liquid in a bathroom...
Care to post that picture? With a location and vendor of course, so we can all be safe...

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
So are you saying that Indiana HB 1432 is a Fair and Justified piece of Legislation?

Probably. I haven't read it, nor care. I don't live in Indiana, but I'm sure the fine people who do, who are concerned over this legislation make the correct choices when they vote in elections. Voting, or not voting has consequences...

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Probably. I haven't read it, nor care. I don't live in Indiana, but I'm sure the fine people who do, who are concerned over this legislation make the correct choices when they vote in elections. Voting, or not voting has consequences...

Haven't Read it.

Cool.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I don't care, which is why I don't post in these threads anymore. You asked my opinion; I gave it. None of these proposals make a bit of difference to me, whether they pass or fail...

Hard to Argue with that.

Thanks for Sharing steve.

Reactions: four2109
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread