The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

200+Watts

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by JamesDMad, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JamesDMad

JamesDMad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2018
    Indiana
    Question for the experienced vapes. What is the purpose and why ever would anyone need to vape at 200 watts. I mistakenly did it sleepily one night when the +button was pressed as it rested in a cup holder and my it was crazy hot and nasty. Inquiring minds would like to know o_O:danger:

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I think it’s more of like a horsepower number for cars. It’s a number you can look at and see which mod is more powerful than the next. With cars it’s more relevant though even if I don’t need the 700 horses I still want it and will try to use all of them. I’ll never try to use the 200 watts of a mod but it does tell me I’ll get more battery life vaping at my desired level. So long story short, only A fool will vape at 200 watts and only a fool will try to use all 700 horses. Just a number for a sales pitch.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Big numbers sell mods.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.