25% off at SITEWIDE for ECF Members! FREE Cheap Juice Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemeduit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2012
Wisconsin
cheapjuice.com
Welcome to the Cheap juice subforum! I'm Brandon, one of the owners and founders of Cheap juice. My partners and I have been in the industry for almost 8 years and we've seen so much change over that time. We started Cheap juice to deliver high-quality juices at an insanely affordable price; no frills, no chills, just good juice without all the hype or noise. Enjoy low prices and FREE SHIPPING on every order, every time. The price you see at CheapJuice.com is the price you pay; no surprise shipping fees (taxes may apply).

To say "thank you" for welcoming us into your community, we've extended our President's Day Sale exclusively for the ECF family; enjoy 25% off sitewide, and don't forget about our FREE SHIPPING!

Before we forget!! Our opening Random Number Contest! Reply below with a "warm welcome" and choose a number 1-500. Contest ends on Friday at 3:00PM Central Time and winners will be announced shortly afterwards!

Thanks again for welcoming Cheap Juice to ECF! Looking forward to meeting more of the great community members ECF has to offer!

President_s_Day_Flash_Sale_Cheap_Juice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread