Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
hey Matt what ya gonna have for samples??? hehehe getting mine tomorrow and already asking about more.

Hey halo :)

Got 100 three mill bottles due around Thursday :) will definitely see about getting some samples rounded up this week for sure

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hey guys,

Just an update, got my vg in, and all juices have custom ratios, from the default 70/30 to 10/90. That way everyone that likes high vg content, can enjoy them now :) I have bottles on the way this week, and samplers will be back in stock, I will get another flavor assortment for sampler B. I would do a pick your own flavors, but the wepay interface won't allow that kind of customization :(

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Hey guys,

Just an update, got my vg in, and all juices have custom ratios, from the default 70/30 to 10/90. That way everyone that likes high vg content, can enjoy them now :) I have bottles on the way this week, and samplers will be back in stock, I will get another flavor assortment for sampler B. I would do a pick your own flavors, but the wepay interface won't allow that kind of customization :(

Hi MJ and CRV followers!
Just a thought, I can't remember if WePay had a comment section or not when placing an order, but you could make it known that switching out flavors from a pre-picked sampler is allowed and to leave changes in the comment section. . . if no comment section, you could allow folks to PM or e-mail you with requests to substitute flavors within x hours of placing the order . . . . just a suggestion if you really did want to offer a customizable sampler - I'm happy with all of mine so far :D

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hi MJ and CRV followers!
Just a thought, I can't remember if WePay had a comment section or not when placing an order, but you could make it known that switching out flavors from a pre-picked sampler is allowed and to leave changes in the comment section. . . if no comment section, you could allow folks to PM or e-mail you with requests to substitute flavors within x hours of placing the order . . . . just a suggestion if you really did want to offer a customizable sampler - I'm happy with all of mine so far :D

Thanks for the suggestion, very good idea. I'll see if I can work out some pre order email maybe, if it doesn't get too confusing. I would like to offer all the flavors, in sample selections. A lot of my flavors are small batches, still trying to get my stash built up. Most the best flavors which is only about 7 or 8 I have mixed up bulk amounts.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Didn't get to the mailbox ....major migraine attack today. So my juice is sitting there all lonely and I can hear it calling to me from the 10 miles to the post office. lol Or maybe just offer each flavor in a small 3 ml size with a limit of 5 like another company does? Like make each one $1.50 each, 5 of those would be the same as your sampler. Just an idea its your business hon but I know I have passed up some samplers where I really liked 2 of the flavors but hated the other 3. Right now this might not work for you because you are building up a stash but later it might be something to think about.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Didn't get to the mailbox ....major migraine attack today. So my juice is sitting there all lonely and I can hear it calling to me from the 10 miles to the post office. lol Or maybe just offer each flavor in a small 3 ml size with a limit of 5 like another company does? Like make each one $1.50 each, 5 of those would be the same as your sampler. Just an idea its your business hon but I know I have passed up some samplers where I really liked 2 of the flavors but hated the other 3. Right now this might not work for you because you are building up a stash but later it might be something to think about.

Sounds like a great idea :) I will check over what flavors I have, and add them separately, that way you can do a 5 pack or an assorted 5 pack.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
lol can't take credit for it. I saw it on another site but thought it was a brilliant way to do a sample pack. Poor Matt had no idea we were gonna hijack this thread so bad. :ohmy:

I don't mind at all, a person that doesn't take advantage of good ideas they receive, misses out. Hijack away :)

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
lol can't take credit for it. I saw it on another site but thought it was a brilliant way to do a sample pack. Poor Matt had no idea we were gonna hijack this thread so bad. :ohmy:

Hope you're feeling better Taintedhalo!

Speaking of hijacking a thread... :) I was kinda thinking we need a Crossroads Vapor Chat Thread... with the name in the subject line so everyone sees it... and a place where we can chat, like we're doing here. Can we, huh huh? We could all discuss our favorite CV flavors or whatever we want and Matthew could keep us in line. :)

P.S. I had a hunch I'd like this Mocha Cappuccino since I'm lovin' the other flavors so much. And guess what?? Yup, I'm really enjoying it! It's only the second coffee vape I've found that I like, and the other one isn't really coffee flavored. I'm going to have tough decisions to make each month when I order, I can see it all now. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread