Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
MY Vanilla Nut is perfect, no changes in any ratios needed here. Vapor production is massive, and the taste.......don't get me started because I won't be able to stop bragging on how great it is!! Oh it's just amazingly delish!!!

But kudos to you, Matthew, just another example of how superior your customer service is. :)

And here's a heads up, going to be placing an order again tomorrow. (I order juice from Matthew in bulk, LOL)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
VANILLA NUT!
VANILLA NUT!
VANILLA NUT!
VANILLA NUT!

60383.jpg

Just awesome! :)

:lol:

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hey Matt you might check out the little bottles on here .... $3.50 for package of 20 for 6ml or $12.95 for 100 ..or on page one there are glass ones without caps that you could get somewhere else for $3.95/20 10ml clear glass and $2/20 amber glass...don't know if you are interested but someone sent it to me and thought it might help you. American Science & Surplus : Containers

Wow thanks halo, those seem to be some great prices, been getting mine from candle chem, roughly about 25ish for 50 bottles. Will definately place an order.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
MY Vanilla Nut is perfect, no changes in any ratios needed here. Vapor production is massive, and the taste.......don't get me started because I won't be able to stop bragging on how great it is!! Oh it's just amazingly delish!!!

But kudos to you, Matthew, just another example of how superior your customer service is. :)

And here's a heads up, going to be placing an order again tomorrow. (I order juice from Matthew in bulk, LOL)

Awesome!! I got a whole stash of vanilla nut set back just for you. Ill beef up the inventory so there will be enough available :) you rock :)

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using Tapatalk

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
VANILLA NUT!
VANILLA NUT!
VANILLA NUT!
VANILLA NUT!

60383.jpg

Just awesome! :)

:lol:

Haha thanks sonic, I know you've tried alot of juices, and have discerning taste, makes me feel good you like it that much. That what I like about all you guys, I know you have all tried alot of juices, makes me feel good, to hear the great comments :)

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Awesome!! I got a whole stash of vanilla nut set back just for you. Ill beef up the inventory so there will be enough available :) you rock :)

Sweet! :)

Right now, I have my woody Buzz Pro, one of my GRIPS, and my IPro filled with Vanilla Nut. Can't ever be without it! :)

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
For some reason I get this nagging little feeling that sonicdsl likes the Vanilla Nut. :unsure:

Haha, it is good stuff, good new I was able to squeeze up enough flavor for about 4 or 5 more 10ml bottles of Christmas cookie

Survivors Mom

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Texas
Haha, it is good stuff, good new I was able to squeeze up enough flavor for about 4 or 5 more 10ml bottles of Christmas cookie

Dang it! You got the last of my allowance with my last order. :( I don't think you'll have a problem selling out quickly from what I'm reading here. Maybe next month when I get paid again you'll have some more. If not I'll just have to bite the bullet and order Butter Pecan, Vanilla Nut and Mudslide.... poop. LOL!

Oh yeah... how could I have forgotten Pralines & Cream? Gotta try that!

Last edited:

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
For some reason I get this nagging little feeling that sonicdsl likes the Vanilla Nut. :unsure:

hehehe you must be psychic!! No problem Matt if I come across great deals like that I will let you know. Figure by letting you know these things the more flavorings you can buy so we can keep getting our fixes. LOL Ohhhhh Christmas cookie!!! Looking at the budget to see if I can order more....lol

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Anyone have a small amount of Vanilla Nut they'd be willing to part with? I'd love to try it.

If I wasn't so low on cash, from the give away, I would send ya a sample, had to buy some vg, and some more bottles, cleaned me out hehe, ill see what I can do.

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
hehehe you must be psychic!! No problem Matt if I come across great deals like that I will let you know. Figure by letting you know these things the more flavorings you can buy so we can keep getting our fixes. LOL Ohhhhh Christmas cookie!!! Looking at the budget to see if I can order more....lol

Ty halo :)

Any deals on bottles will help immensely :)

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com

mjones

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
South Carolina USA
crossroadsvapor.com
Hey Matthew,

I would like to order some sample packs whenever they become available again. Will we be able to choose the flavors we want to try?

Yeah I have bottles on the way should be in around Wednesday. I will add some more samplers for sure. Some flavors I have more of atm, is why it's limited :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread