4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
The world cup hmmmmmmmmmm
giant-coffee-cup.jpg

welcome back Chesty, I guess size does matter just saynnnnnnnnnnnn

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
The world cup hmmmmmmmmmm
giant-coffee-cup.jpg

welcome back Chesty, I guess size does matter just saynnnnnnnnnnnn

that's litterally how much coffee I drink in a day, and how I like it, black and bitter. I saw a video of will smith when he was down under recently making a joke about what we call a regular coffee in australia. he was a bit surprised and thought it was, i guess, weird and interesting. we call it a long black.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
that's litterally how much coffee I drink in a day, and how I like it, black and bitter. I saw a video of will smith when he was down under recently making a joke about what we call a regular coffee in australia. he was a bit surprised and thought it was, i guess, weird and interesting. we call it a long black.
I'm sure the Diva has a few thoughts on the topic...

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
that's litterally how much coffee I drink in a day, and how I like it, black and bitter.

i leik mah coffee leik i leik mah wimmenz; 4 sugars, 6 creams, a shot of whiskey, some crushed up vicodin, and daddy issues.

we call it a long black.

Diva incoming in 5....4....3....2........

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
I am totally enjoying this World Cup. So many things decided in the last few minutes. We had 3 tied for the prize, a pressman, a proofreader and a digital image editor (who's boyfriend is smart or lucky, helping her with the pool picks. However, being her boyfriend, smart and/or lucky is a given...)

Now the next round starts, the Knockout Round. Win and continue. Lose, and go home in sorrow, shame and sadness.

:)

Reactions: jwbnyc

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Hi everybody. This is Diva's husband. I have some sad news. Yesterday 06/28/2018 morning Diva suffered a massive heart attack and received her promotion to be with Jesus. I know she loved you all and spoke of all of you often and fondly. I would appreciate your prayers in this difficult time. Thank you all so much for being a part of her life.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Hi everybody. This is Diva's husband. I have some sad news. Yesterday 06/28/2018 morning Diva suffered a massive heart attack and received her promotion to be with Jesus. I know she loved you all and spoke of all of you often and fondly. I would appreciate your prayers in this difficult time. Thank you all so much for being a part of her life.

Thank you for letting us know, to say we are saddened, stunned, and overwhelmed with grief is an understatement.

Our entire world is a poorer place for her loss, but the next world is that much more enriched.

Condolences and prayers to all of Diva's family.

psyc63

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2014
NewYork
Wheezal you said how I feel. I will miss Diva with all my heart. She was a great friend who helped me through rough times as well a good. There will always a void here and in my heart. My thoughts and prayers are with you Big Al as your wife always referred to you. And my prayers go out to all your family. Gods speed to you my friend.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN

Beyond shocked and sadden by this. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. She was truly loved in our little community here, had a heart of gold and I feel blessed that I got to know her.

R.I.P. my purple sista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread