4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
This will be the most difficult post I've ever made.

My Diva, I known you from the start. We shared countless conversations, laughed until we cried, and shared our successes and failures.

Diva, you and all the Halons have made this a safe haven, a place to go where there is always a kind word, a witty quip, a comfortable place to be. I pray it will always be, but it will, forever more, be missing your sweet soul.

My prayers are for you, Big Al, and all your family.

Through my tears, I know you are in peace with the Lord.

I will miss you with all my heart.

TartGrotesqueBoto.gif

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
I am shocked and truly saddened ... Diva was a big part of what made this group of Halons so special. She was a total sweetheart and I will miss her dearly. My heart goes out to you Big Al because I can only imagine the loss you are feeling.

I'm reminded of a quote that helps me in times such as this ...

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- Khalil Gibran

Words are often inadequate especially at times like this but the thoughts behind them can have substance and sometimes lend comfort. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family Big Al.

Last edited:

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
I often think of everyone here and all the good times and miss you all :( life has been crazy and I wish I would have come around more.

All I can say is the world won’t be the same without our lovely diva, cheers to all the wonderful times we had. We shared quite a few laughs and tears together over the phone and on this very thread and she will be so missed. Hugs to you big al and hugs to all our halons. [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ and of course big smooches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Hi to all friends. Such wonderful sentiments. I'm still teary every time I check this chat. And I guess I will be for a while.

Friends, take some time and reach out to old friends. Chat with them again. Or call. Or get together in real life.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Every time I see your face
It reminds me of the places we used to go
But all I've got is a photograph
And I realize you're not coming back anymore

I thought I'd make it the day you went away
But I can't make it 'til you come home again to stay

I can't get used to living here
While my heart is broke, my tears I cry for you
I want you here to have and hold
As the years go by, and we grow old and grey

Now you're expecting me to live without you
But that's not something that I'm looking forward to

I can't get used to living here
While my heart is broke, my tears I cry for you
I want you here to have and hold
As the years go by, and we grow old and grey

(Starkey/Harrison 1972)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Was glad to see some of the old halons back together even with the sad news.. I hope everyone else is doing well and that wheezal found his way out of that hole in the road after that last drunken stupor [emoji23] I tried to bribe him out with mayo but he just kept repeating “back you devil!”

what’s everyone vaping on now? Looked at the halo site for the first time in a while (actually was looking at tritons again to have for work, I miss the matchy matchy colors and need something small again) and can’t believe all the changes to the site and offerings! Was sad to see some of the old favorites gone :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SafariAl

Sep 22, 2013
Vapetown, USA
Hi to all friends. Such wonderful sentiments. I'm still teary every time I check this chat. And I guess I will be for a while.

Friends, take some time and reach out to old friends. Chat with them again. Or call. Or get together in real life.
Please do. Because you never know.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Hi, gang.

Solved a minor mystery. Every now and then, my laptop would shut down, as if I closed the lid. I had no Idea why.
But now I know. I'm using a mod with a 18650 that has a door on the bottom, held in place with a small strong magnet. And every so often, I would be holding it in my right hand, and come close to the lower right corner of my laptop. It seems it "senses" the closed lid with a magnet, and I was triggering a "close" when the mod's magnet touched the laptop. Arrggh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread