5 packs of 510 BATTERIES AND ATOMIZER - Even Deeper DISCOUNTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
I have ordered new carts right from TW and they fit either atomizer. So the cart fit on the new atomizers does not seem to be an issue with the new carts we have.

You can now select the attomizer style from a drop down menu on the product page.

I am working with Endicia to try and understand why shipment notification emails are not going out. We enter the customers email in to the shipping form when we generate a label. Then Endicia is supposed to process that info to the USPS into their shipping notification system. This only seems to be happening 20% of the time. I am trying to figure out why.

You can email us for shipping updates. But we are operating at our standard of 48 hours once receiving the order to get it to the PO, then it is up to USPS. We also express ship which is of course more expensive but very fast 1-3 days in your hand from the time we receive the order.

Sorry about the shipping update issue. This was more reliable when we used USPS.com but there system was so unrealiable we had to move to endicia which unfortunately has let us get many more packages sent daily but is doing a poor job of notification.

Thanks,

Noah

You're doing fine... you're just a popular company with excellent liquid and good prices and cannot control how fast YOU receive the items you order for your clients. People want things like yesterday... we all need to take a deep breath and just relax. I have faith in ya... I wont give up :) Dont get stressed

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I think we're at the point of being able to say that the so-called "new atomizers" are knockoffs, not genuine joyetech hardware.

Read this thread.

Personally, as much as I love InnoVapor for their great deals, I'm not going to purchase any of the "new atomizers" from them. As long as they stock Titans (or similar Joye hardware) I'll buy those instead. There's no reason to support counterfeit product and there's no reason to take a chance on non-Joye hardware.

If I were Noah, I'd send the counterfeits back to Eastmall and demand a refund. Eastmall shouldn't be selling knockoffs to vendors. It's unethical, especially if they presented them to Noah as joyetech hardware when he bought them.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Surf - Did we learn nothing the other day from other's stupidity where they called out accusations falsely without first doing a few simple contacts by email or a PM. It is a shame you didn't bother to contact Joye and Eastmall so you wouldn't have continued this ridiculous drama.

Posting on top of a Supplier's sale thread even makes this worse and was bad form on your part.

After sending an email Wednesday to EastMall giving them a heads up to the crap TW started, I received a call from Ed last night. After a friendly chat with him, I can assure you the new 510 atomizers with the round interior gasket that David and Noah sell are NOT counterfeits. They are a new improved atomizer design, purchased from Joye. PERIOD.

I hope you'll consider that an apology from you is in order for BOTH Innovapor and EastMall in separate threads in their respective forums. I also hope you back track to all the forum areas and fix the damage you have caused by your inaccurate, uninformed speculation.

I placed an order with Noah yesterday... my first. Atomizers and Batteries (one helluva deal) and I have ZERO concerns with purchasing 510 product through either Innovapor or EastMall.

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
Surf - Did we learn nothing the other day from other's stupidity where they called out accusations falsely without first doing a few simple contacts by email or a PM. It is a shame you didn't bother to contact Joye and Eastmall so you wouldn't have continued this ridiculous drama.

Posting on top of a Supplier's sale thread even makes this worse and was bad form on your part.

After sending an email Wednesday to EastMall giving them a heads up to the crap TW started, I received a call from Ed last night. After a friendly chat with him, I can assure you the new 510 atomizers with the round interior gasket that David and Noah sell are NOT counterfeits. They are a new improved atomizer design, purchased from Joye. PERIOD.

I hope you'll consider that an apology from you is in order for BOTH Innovapor and EastMall in separate threads in their respective forums. I also hope you back track to all the forum areas and fix the damage you have caused by your inaccurate, uninformed speculation.

I placed an order with Noah yesterday... my first. Atomizers and Batteries (one helluva deal) and I have ZERO concerns with purchasing 510 product through either Innovapor or EastMall.

Nicely said, although Surf Monkey did claim to have spoke to someone at Joye...not to defend his/her diatribes.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I can assure you the new 510 atomizers with the round interior gasket that David and Noah sell are NOT counterfeits. They are a new improved atomizer design, purchased from Joye. PERIOD.

If this can be confirmed, I'll gladly retract every doubt I've expressed. I'm not out to damage InnoVapor. I just want some kind of confirmation that these are genuine Joyetech hardware. It's not my intent to damage anyone's business.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Nicely said, although Surf Monkey did claim to have spoke to someone at Joye...not to defend his/her diatribes.

No, I haven't spoken directly to anyone at Joyetech. I've spoken to three vendors now who say they've spoken with Joyetech and that Joyetech says these are not their atomizers.

Granted, it's second hand information. I'd love to have it proven wrong.

julie1982

Jul 18, 2009

Have you read all of the threads? I believe that he did contact Eastmall, and the info from Joyetech (that they are not making any new atomizers) is coming from the Joyetech website and representatives. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that is what I read in one of the other threads.

Also, I don't think he (or anyone for that matter) thinks that Innovapor knowingly purchased counterfeit atomizers (if that is indeed what they are).

And lastly... the supplier's subforum is probably the best place for this. At least they can see the discussion and respond to it if they want to, and other current or potential customers are kept apprised of the situation.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Have you read all of the threads? I believe that he did contact Eastmall, and the info from Joyetech (that they are not making any new atomizers) is coming from the Joyetech website and representatives. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that is what I read in one of the other threads.

I haven't spoken to Eastmall, but I have spoken with vendors who say their Joyetech rep claim the atomizers are not Joyetech hardware. Granted, this is second hand information, but so is Hellen's.

The message on the Joye Web site is somewhat difficult to decipher, but it seems to back up what the vendors have told me. Unfortunately, the statement is pretty ambiguous.

Also, I don't think he (or anyone for that matter) thinks that Innovapor knowingly purchased counterfeit atomizers (if that is indeed what they are).

Exactly. I've been clear from the outset that I don't think InnoVapor has done anything wrong. It appears to me that InnoVapor believes these to be genuine Joyetech hardware, even though they've never said that flat out.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
For the record, I have never, ever had a problem with InnoVapor's order fulfillment or shipping. As a customer they've done me right each and every time. That's why they remain my #1 supplier of choice. I like ECOpure, I like their discounts on hardware and I like their customer service.

My issue here is ONLY with the origin of the so-called "new atomizers." There are too many questions about these to warrant my buying them. All I've ever asked for is some kind of confirmation that they're genuine Joyetech hardware. I don't think that's an unreasonable request. And even their assertion that they got them from EastMall would normally be enough to assuage my doubts, except that several vendors have said that their Joyetech contacts claim these are not genuine... and the fact that the standard carts don't fit them. I have a hard time believing that Joyetech would build a new atomizer that wasn't compatible with their existing specification for carts. I also find it strange that no other vendor is offering these "new" atomizers, including Joye themselves.

Now, all that being said, I could be totally off base here. It's very possible that the InnoVapor atomizers are 100% legitimate, Joyetech-produced hardware. If that's the case I'll gladly rescind every post I've ever made on this subject.

Again, I have no beef with InnoVapor. They've given me awesome service and I don't hesitate to recommend them to anyone and everyone who'll listen, even in light of the atomizer issue. But until we get it cleared up, I'll continue to suggest that people request the "classic" style atomizers from IV, which we know are 100% genuine Joyetech hardware.

Last edited:

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
So the only fact that is known about the new atomizers, is that they are a little larger than the others, therefore the cartridges do not fit as snug.
They came form Eastmall, a reputable vendor.

Everyting else is rumor, hearsay and speculation.

Does that sum it up?

We could discuss the leakage issue but since I own both kinds, I have to say that leakage is no different from old style to new style, if you overfill both will leak.

Having said all that, if I can get an atomizer that performs beyond the original spec for the same money, I really do not care who made it. Most of the parts do not have markings on the except for for 1 atty in my possesion, has J-003 085 stamped at the batt connector. But it does not say J118. So no one has proven to me where that might come from.

K_to_the_L

Jul 16, 2009
We could discuss the leakage issue but since I own both kinds, I have to say that leakage is no different from old style to new style, if you overfill both will leak.

while i agree with you on this point..

the issue we are experiencing is the atomizers are not wicking up right. this requires you to top off constantly. ( almost immediately after a couple tokes if that it needs to be topped off again) once you top it off ( without overflowing or overfilling the carts ) you set it down and pick it up a few mins later and there is fluid in a line in which the e-cig sat. im only assuming here that it also is happening in my pocket ( i mostly wear shorts ) so i cant say for sure where all my juice is going but its somewhere other then inside of me like it was intended. ive been doing this for 2 months now but i got some atomizers originally from another co and it was the same thing not wicking up properly ... but of course i didnt know this till i got a working atomizer ( replacement ) so i now know the difference. i also know now to that because they didnt wick up properly and it required me to constantly have to top up that eventually i did indeed overflow 1 time and it cost me my automatic battery ( autos have a hole in the middle manuals dont. which is why manuals are best if you are dripping )

bottom line is i should be able to put my e-cig down on a table or into my pocket or anywhere else and it shouldnt be leaking all the juice. how do i know ??? because i have had a 100% working Titan 510 to compare all this to. ( thank god ) lastly i dont care a whole lot about brand name really i just want a working device but i did order a name brand. i can tell you this as an impartial judge i could disect one of these atomizers and that would tell you ( because i have a wide band right here disassembled )

Bigbob

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT
the issue we are experiencing is the atomizers are not wicking up right. this requires you to top off constantly. ( almost immediately after a couple tokes if that it needs to be topped off again) once you top it off ( without overflowing or overfilling the carts ) you set it down and pick it up a few mins later and there is fluid in a line in which the e-cig sat.

I don't understand, if you have to top off after a couple of drags, sounds like your atomizer is wicking just fine, but your carts are not keeping up. How old are your carts? Do you use the original filler in the carts? Do you clean your carts and atomizers?

I yank the original filler and substitute it with Pyramid teabags. And I clean my filler material after it stops wicking as well as I'd like.

how do i know ??? because i have had a 100% working Titan 510 to compare all this to.

I compared the new attys to my Scorpions, which I'm sure are the same as your titans.

i can tell you this as an impartial judge i could disect one of these atomizers and that would tell you ( because i have a wide band right here disassembled )

I would love to see old vs. new dissasembled, can you take some picks?

Last edited:

K_to_the_L

Jul 16, 2009
its brand new equipment all of it the carts, batteries, and atomizers. i got it like tuesday. as far pics go i have a camera but the batteries i used to use with it no longer work. i might try to rig something up with some lesser batteries but i cannot promise anything. as far as the atomizers go i am returning them so i probably cant disassemble one from this lot ( but i would sure like to. ) i do have the parts from the one wide band tho i can still work with and i also disassembled my auto battery since it died and i was seriously considering that tip mod. it all really depends on the camera i suppose ill see what i can do. the battery says on it where it assembles w/atomizer 0309 ( assuming its production date ) the inner battery has a # which is HGB80400R D03JOYE

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Sorry about the shipping update issue. This was more reliable when we used USPS.com but there system was so unrealiable we had to move to endicia which unfortunately has let us get many more packages sent daily but is doing a poor job of notification.

Thanks,

Noah

Noah,

I have an email on the same subject but what's the PCC situation? You owe me one. If you're not getting any more in then you can credit my paypal account. If you are getting some in then throw in some of the 901 carts as none of my 510 carts fit the 4 new attys I got. I cut the top off a cap from a flat tip cart to couple the new atty with the cart and that works but just a temp solution.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

I must have gotten some on the outside of the tolerance as some of my 510 carts will fall right off if I turn the ecig led side up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread