New product line.. M401 & m402 manual operation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
YOU ASKED FOR THEM AND WE GOT THEM....

INTRODUCING...(DRUM ROLL)... THE M401 & M402 MANUAL BATTERY AND ATOMIZER LINE TO THE FAMILY OF INNOVAPOR'S PERSONAL VAPORIZERS!

The batteries have MANUAL OPERATATION!! This means NO-CUT OFF OR SOUND SENSITIVITY!!!! :shock:
(Switch similar to the 510 manual battery)

These new units are completely compatible with the EVOultion Line. They utilize the same chargers; pass-through’s, cases, cartridges; as well as atomizers and batteries on both lines are interchangeable with each other.

Description:

These batteries and atomizers are both POLISHED SILVER!!! :D Appearance is similar to chrome. The LED is Blue, with the manual switch being black. The threading is brass in color and the cartridges are black.

M401: Length is 73mm, this battery is longer then the M401 and EVO battery, and with the added length this battery packs a longer lasting life to a single charge!!!
This battery however must have the cart removed to fit in the pelican case. (Similar to the 510 line of vaporizers)

M402: Length is 61mm; this battery is the same length as the EVO battery. It holds the same amount of battery life, and fits fully assembled in the pelican cases.

The new atomizers produce great vapor, with a new slick new style!

It is a great starting vaporizer, or addition to your existing vaporizer family.

These batteries and atomizers are also available in the multi-packs!!!!

SALE!!!! USE CODE M420 AND GET 20% OFF ALL M4-LINE PRODUCTS!!! WE ALSO NOW HAVE A PCC FOR THE M4 LINE AND THE EVO LINE!!!
Prices:

Platinum M401 or M402 battery: $15.00/each

Platinum M401 or M402 Atomizer: $10.00/each

Link to M401 & M402 Page:
M401 : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

If you have any questions please email us at INNOVAPOR@GMAIL.COM
Thank you again!!! And HAPPY VAPING!!!

:evil:MILLS:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

spivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2009
VA
I ordered the Evolution Couples Kit with the m402 manual batteries (2) and 2 auto batteries; received it yesterday. I tried the manual battery right out of the box, and it seems to work well; for about 1 and a half hours. I thought no biggie it just needs to be charged up. It sat on the charger all night and today I tried it out again - and the same thing - maybe 1 and a half hours use. I'm not vaping any more than I do with the auto batteries and I can easily get double the life per charge on those.

Did I get a defective manual battery? I'm going to try the second one when I get home to see if it's the same.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Thank you for letting me know the issue, try the other battery and let me know if it is doing the same thing, we can replace them for you. Please return them to the following address

Innovpor LLC
P.O.Box 2670
Salt Lake City, UT

We will then send you the replacements, please include your full name and order number with the batteries.

Again our apologies for the inconvenience, it seems that there were a few a them that are not lasting as long as they are supposed to.

Thank you

Millie

spivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2009
VA
I just sent you a PM about this -

You should have received the 2 auto batteries with the original order invoice Saturday via Postal Express. I was wondering if the 2 manual batteries have been sent out yet.

Thanks.

I need to correct this after the phone call I just received - I sent you 2 manual 401 batteries for exchange with 2 manual 402s. Sorry for the confusion.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
all m4-line is on sale!!!!

Use code m420 at checkout to get 20% off!!!!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

all m4-line kits are coming with a free!!! Extra charger!! This includes the parts kit...you do not have to buy an extra!

If you want an extra..they are $7.50!

Also order the 5-pack batteries come with a charger too!!!!!

any questions send them here or to innovapor@gmail.com!!

Happy early holidays!!

Millie

Andrewk24

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
I don't know where people get there instructions for charging batteries. The intellicig evo says never to exceed 3 hrs of charging. I follow those guidelines and my evo genie battery last 8-10hrs off of a 3hr charge. The mighty atom battery lasts about 3-6hrs. Now I rarely set my e cigs down too. Overcharging batteries degrades them. They are not like cell phones you can't just charge them overnight your burning them up. I understand you only got a hour when you first got it but overcharging isn't going to help. I've ruined a couple of batteries like that I plugged them in and fell asleep and woke up in the morning like dang it. I marked them and they barley last a 1/4 as long as the other ones that I only charge as recommened. Not trying to dog ya just trin to help you out so you get your money worth. I myself plan on ordering some of those manual m4's I just want to know if I should get the long ones or short ones anybody else know anything about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread