InnoVapor ECF20 Coupon, Permanent Forum Discounts! 20% - 35% Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
In case this information was buried....

if you buy 5 or more batteries or atomizers you get an additional 15% off plus the ECF20 of 20% = 35% off!!!!

if you buy 5 or more bottles of UltraPure you get an additional 5% off plus the ECF20 of 20% = 25% off!!!!

ECF20 is 20% off EVERYTHING ON OUR NEW SITE!!!!!!

We have many other amazing deals going on as well see our forum page and check out the sticky threads for the best deals!!!!

Thanks everyone!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We at InnoVapor want to show our appreciation to all of the forum users who make the e-cig community and movement possible!

To say thank you we have activated a permanent Coupon: ECF20

This coupon is good on any and every purchase for discounts of 20-35% off!

Examples of amazing savings.

5 pack of Joye 510 Atomizers: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Atomizers for $32! Or $6.50 per atomizer!

LINK:
Atomizers: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

5 pack of 510 Manual or Auto Batteries: With InnoVapor's built in bulk discount (when you buy 5 or more) and the 20% coupon. 5 Batteries for $48! Or $9.75 per Battery!

LINK:
Batteries: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

Check out the liquid Deals:

InnoVapor's bulk discount gives you 5% of our list price when you buy 5 or more of any bottle size automatically. Add the coupon for a 25% savings on liquid:

3ml Bottle $0.74 per ml.
15ml Bottle $0.67 per ml.
30ml Bottle $0.62 per ml.

LINK:
ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

Want a deeper discount? Check out the savings when buying our bulk sizes:

125ml Bottle $0.54 per ml.
250ml Bottle $0.48 per ml.
500ml Bottle $0.45 per ml.

LINK:
Bulk ULTRApure E-Liquid: Innovapor Electronic Cigarettes, The Finest Personal Vaporizers

These are just some examples,the coupon will give you store wide savings every day! Just enter the coupon ECF20 during checkout!

Thank you from the entire InnoVapor crew, we will continue to strive to bring the best products, best prices and best customer service we can. Keep on vaping. Cheers,

Noah

Just sending this information out there again,

Check out the prices on the UltraPure!!!!

Thank you everyone!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If you are looking for a great deal on the best starter kit... check out the kit here at InnoVapor Beginer Kit

Then use coupon code ECF20 for 20% off!!!

Not only is this good for the starter kits it is good for EVERYTHING on the site!!!

ECF20 20%OFF EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO FULFILL AND ENHANCE YOUR VAPING EXPERIENCE!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING WE CAN DO FOR YOU!

MILLIE

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
The time of taxes are here... and to help you with saving money I am sending out this reminder about the great savings that we are offering all over the site!

ECF20 THIS GETS YOU 20% OFF EVERYTHING ON THE SITE!

COMBINE WITH ANY ORDER OF FLUID, BATTERIES OR ATOMIZERS OF 5 OR MORE OF EACH ( EX. ORDER 5 OR MORE BATTERIES) AND YOU GET A TOTAL SAVINGS OF 25-35% OFF!!!

THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO GET STOCKED UP ON HARDWARE AND FLUID FOR A GREAT PRICE.

IF YOU SPEND OVER $25.00 WE ARE STILL GIVING AWAY THE USB HUBS FOR CHARGING!!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ort-hub-any-innovapor-purchase-over-25-a.html

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE!!

MILLIE

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Happy Easter! I hope that everyone had a great holiday!!

Just wanted to send a bump out for those that have not seen the coupon that we are offering the forum users...

ECF20 will get you 20% off everything on the site!!

We have added discounts for orders that are for 5 or more batteries or atomizers!! ( additional 5% off automatically)

Great way to stock up on hardware!

Thank you again!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
If you are looking for a great selection of batteries or atomizers we have the perfect deal!!

Use ECF20 for 20% off and then select 5 batteries or 5 atomizers either M4 or 510 then you also get an additional 5% off automatically!!!!

Total of 25% off which is a GREAT PRICE for package of batts or attys!!!

Stock up now!

If you have any questions please let me know!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I'm a noob and will be ordering some liquid now! Will let you know how it is and all that stuff. Thank you for the coupons! That really does help me a lot to decide to get my nicotine this way as opposed to analogs!

One note... Oh my gosh your site is loading very slowly.

I am very sorry about the slow speeds, sometimes when we are working on making the back end of the site things are a little slower.

We are looking forward to hearing about your experience with the new fluid!

If there is anything else that we can do for you please let us know!

Thank you

MIllie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I hope that everyone out there is starting off with a fantastic monday morning! It is a wonderful day here in Salt Lake and I am wishing great weather on all of you!

It seems spring is finally coming around... and for that we are sending out a reminder about the fantastic discount that you are always getting at Innovapor!

ECF20 for 20% off!!!!!!!!

If you have any questions or concerns or just want to say HEY... we are here to help you!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We are bringing you a great way to get started and STOCKED UP!!!

Order the new and limited time only Silver PCC Kit... then grab yourself 5 or more bottles of Ultrapure to accompany it.. and use coupon code ECF20 for a total of 20% off the kit and 25% off the Ultrapure!!!!

The kit is under $37.00!!!!

This also gets you free shipping!!! As well as you can jump in for a FREE USB Hub on this thread since the purchase if over $25.00!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ort-hub-any-innovapor-purchase-over-25-a.html

This is all thanks to the great support from all of you!!

Remember ECF20 applies 20% off to everything on the site!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I wanted to send an update that we are currently out of the M4 carts... however this is a great opportunity to try the 510 if you are looking to startup!!!

Remember to use ECF20 for 20% off and we are offering the amazing deal of ONLY $37.00 for a starter mobile kit in the 510!

Another great deal would be to grab yourself a stock of batteries!! Order 5 or more and you get 35%off automatically with the ECF20 code.

Don't forget to post your order number in the thread for the free usb hub...it will charge four batteries while you are using the 5th!!!

Thank you again

Millie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread