• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

510 Atomizers? Good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I only use Joye 510s. I've tried SLB, Bauway, and HV ones and don't like them. Although I'm sure there are new ones I haven't tried. I know Ikenvape has ones special made:

All Atomizers

I get mine from ecigsupply. They are Joyes and you get a quantity discount and there's a customer loyalty program. I just got a $10 gift certificate from my points:

Joye 510 Atomizer

I also get them from goodprophets & myfreedomsmokes when they have sales. myfreedomsmokes is out of stock right now, but if you use coupon code smoke, you get them at 40% off I think.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I agree with redgirl on the slb they are complete junk.
Redgirl - you don't like the hv? I think they are the nutz. I use 801 or 901 though. Wondering why you don't like them?

Well, the ones I tried were the ones that first came out from Nhaler. They were 510s and I tried the 4.5 ohm at 5 & 6V and the 5.2 ohm at 7.4V. They were ok, but at 5V it wasn't giving me enough throat hit and at the other voltages it wasn't bad, just not as good as the regular 510s. I think I tried the 3.5 ones from Ikenvape, but I didn't like those either. It has been so long ago, I don't remember why exactly I didn't like them, just that I liked Joyes better.

Forgot that Liberty Flights is actually having a sale. 510s are $7.19 each or a 5 pack for $28.79.

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=32

Last edited:

Keefer

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Murphy, NC
Received a recent order from Rob at Good Prophets that included several GP 510 attys as well as Joye 510's. Was real interested in how the GP performed with my new GLV2 5v. Well, they work like a champ! Great airflow and are holding up real well - still producing great vapor for the past 2 weeks at 5v. I'll be ordering more.

I also got a few of the new cartos that fill similar to the eGo Mega Cartos - with a syringe. These seem to run a little too hot for me at 5v but work great on my eGo. Holds around 1ml of ejuice, has great airflow and taste. May be my imagination but they seem to go through juice pretty quick - or maybe I'm just vaping it a bit too heavily. Only thing I don't like about them is I can't use a drip tip as they are a little bit narrower than a normal carto or atty.

redx

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Reading, Pa.
An update on those slb atty's I had talked about previously... they are still going... putting out tons of vapor.. However, I seem to get a complete lack of flavor off of them. Its very odd but everything I put on them... they just don't seem to produce any taste, just dry plumes of tasteless vapor... I've tried cleaning them and everything... I've come to the conclusion that with these... its obvious that I got what I paid for...

AaronB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2010
Bernville Pennsylvania
An update on those slb atty's I had talked about previously... they are still going... putting out tons of vapor.. However, I seem to get a complete lack of flavor off of them. Its very odd but everything I put on them... they just don't seem to produce any taste, just dry plumes of tasteless vapor... I've tried cleaning them and everything... I've come to the conclusion that with these... its obvious that I got what I paid for...

Its interesting you say that as I have one mod that I just can't seem to get any flavor out of, yet so many on this forum love it......so maybe its my slb lr atty's I use though I don't notice a flavor loss using them on my ego. I guess I really need to start experimenting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread