InnoVapor 75$ SHIPPED - 510 Manual Kit: 4 Atomizers, 2 bats, PELICAN CASE, USB, 15 ml ECOpure and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
ECOpure is awesome. Best vapor production I've ever experienced with any liquid, PG or VG. It only comes in the stock Rich, Regular, Medium, Fresh and Menthol versions, so you have to go DIY if you want to flavor it. I have some Fresh on order right now that I'm thinking about mixing with Cappella flavor drops. I'll post here with my results. If you look around their site and at Juicy Liquid you can find information on how to mix it up. There are a bunch of threads about it here on ECF too.

My experience with ECOpure right now is that the Rich version has a very textured and subtle flavor to it. It's not sweet at all. It's smokey, but not in the "hits you over the head" kind of way that Hilton, 555 and some of the others are. When I want some flavor, I just hit my cart with one or two drops of a flavored liquid and then fill the rest with Rich. The hint of sweet is nice. But it's great all on its own as well. I like the Regular too. Haven't tried the Mild or Menthol so far, but I have some of those on the way too.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Hi Noah and Mark!

Order 2 # 107 Placed

Order 3 # 108 Placed

Mark, I am not sure if you got my email I send this morning, if you didnt, please let me know! :)

Scott

We got it, including the Express shipping and new local for delivery. Got you covered. Out on Monday in your hands Teusday! For sure.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
ECOpure is awesome. Best vapor production I've ever experienced with any liquid, PG or VG. It only comes in the stock Rich, Regular, Medium, Fresh and Menthol versions, so you have to go DIY if you want to flavor it. I have some Fresh on order right now that I'm thinking about mixing with Cappella flavor drops. I'll post here with my results. If you look around their site and at Juicy Liquid you can find information on how to mix it up. There are a bunch of threads about it here on ECF too.

My experience with ECOpure right now is that the Rich version has a very textured and subtle flavor to it. It's not sweet at all. It's smokey, but not in the "hits you over the head" kind of way that Hilton, 555 and some of the others are. When I want some flavor, I just hit my cart with one or two drops of a flavored liquid and then fill the rest with Rich. The hint of sweet is nice. But it's great all on its own as well. I like the Regular too. Haven't tried the Mild or Menthol so far, but I have some of those on the way too.

Right on Surf. Maybe I'll get a recipe section on the site going! Definitely keep me in the loop to how it turns out when having some other flavor in there.

This is all good to know. I haven't tried any of it yet...but I'm so looking forward to it :)

Bunni, I think I will be deferring to those with more expertise on the flavor mixing. Surf knows WAY more about this then I do. But I do like the idea of an area on the site with recipes, I'll get to my web designer on that. We are going to be adding a photo album soon to so people can show of there kits, custom kit mods decoration etc.
OMG look at all those flavors!!!

Bunni, I think I will be deferring to those with more expertise on the flavor mixing. Surf knows WAY more about this then I do. But I do like the idea of an area on the site with recipes, I'll get to my web designer on that. We are going to be adding a photo album soon to so people can show of there kits, custom kit mods decoration etc.

SteelVapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Jupiter, FL.
Hey Sleephater,

Did my order already ship? if not I would like to add an extra battery.
I canceled my Blu order.

Never mind, I finally opened my e-mail and found a tracking number that it shipped on Saturday, just like you said. Same day shipping is such a refreshing thing.

Thanks

P.S. I hope your coupon still works, I have sent several users to your website from the blu forum, listed as (For those still pending). Check it out. I am SteelVapor.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Hey Sleephater,

Did my order already ship? if not I would like to add an extra battery.
I canceled my Blu order.

Never mind, I finally opened my e-mail and found a tracking number that it shipped on Saturday, just like you said. Same day shipping is such a refreshing thing.

Thanks

P.S. I hope your coupon still works, I have sent several users to your website from the blu forum, listed as (For those still pending). Check it out. I am SteelVapor.

You have to catch us quick as we are hustling to get your orders out the door. Next time call Mark at 208-761-0895. If it has not actually been dropped in the box he will do everything possible to include late additions.

Just placed my order for a 510 intro kit and a PCC.

Going on vacation and hoping it gets here quick :)

Cant wait to get it

Shipping today. Barring a natural disaster should be there before you vacation.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Just received my order (#71). Can't wait to get off work so i can try it out.

Let me know what you think when you get your hands on it. The atomizer will take a day or two to break IN. And remember the batteries have an 8 hour charge on them already, so give them a good 20-30 minute vape and then top off charge them for an hour and you will be all set.

Allrighty, JUST got my first 510 and the shipping was absolutely fantastic, the precharged batts are just a lovely bonus. Im just curious about the ecopure menthol as it doesnt seem to have much, if any flavor? Or is it just me o_O

And as I cant figure out how to edit.......

EDIT: Also would like to give an absolute HUGE thankyou for the 15ml bottle of FREE fluid <3 Here I was expecting a three or two!

No problem on the extra liquid, our pleasure. On the menthol I will say that some people have added 1 drop of menthol to every ml of the ECOpure and the results have been very well liked. If you want the ultimate menthol flavor + great vapor... try that.

Maybe someone could post the name of that well like juice supplier who sells the 10 ml bottles of Menthol drops for $4. I don't think I am allowed to mention other suppliers.

You could also search menthol liquid drops.

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Juicy liquid sells it in their DIY along with menthol crystals. The liquid is an ethanol IIRC blended with the Menthol to keep it liquid.

Thanks Draco, 1 drop of that per 1 ml ECOpure Menthol (freeze your teeth menthol) OR FRESH (strong menthol) is really very nice and definitely will deliver both in terms of the menthol flavor and the vapor production that ECOpure delivers.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Let me know what you think when you get your hands on it. The atomizer will take a day or two to break. And remaber the battereis have an 8 hour charge on them already, so give them a good 20-30 minute vape and then top off charge them for an hour and you will be all set.

WHAT!!!!!!! My atty will break in 1-2 days...j/k i know you meant break-in.

So far i love the 510. Not sure if it's the 510, the Ecopure, or the combo of both but it definitely feels more like a real cig than my m401/402. I noticed the carts do run out much faster but i guess that's the trade off you make for massive vapor. How many puffs do you usually get out of 510 cart? I know it will vary from person to person, just curious that's all. Anyways, thanks again for the great deal, will definitely be ordering form you guys in the future.

BTW, any plans on caring the Ecopure in larger amounts than 15ml?

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
I think that is awesome that you take the time to charge the batteries 8 hours before shipping. (If that's the case) Either way, you know if you haven't had a 510 before, as soon as you get your hands on it, you're going to try it! That is a great incentive to buy your gear from InnoVapor. Plus really excellent customer service when I called in. Can't wait to get my 510 kit with pelican case in the mail!!

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
You'll dig that case. It holds way more stuff than it has any right to, given its size. Anyone who's thinking about a 510 kit shouldn't hesitate to pick up one of the InnoVapor packages. They have the best prices and packages I've seen so far, and that's not even counting the amazingly fast and fair customer service. I've said it before and I'll say it again: InnoVapor is my supplier of choice by a long shot.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I think that is awesome that you take the time to charge the batteries 8 hours before shipping. (If that's the case) Either way, you know if you haven't had a 510 before, as soon as you get your hands on it, you're going to try it! That is a great incentive to buy your gear from InnoVapor. Plus really excellent customer service when I called in. Can't wait to get my 510 kit with pelican case in the mail!!

Is is DEFINITELY the case that we put an 8 hour charge on the batteries. when i got my first 510, I couldn't even use the day a bought it! This drove me crazy, all the talk about how great the vapor was, throat hit etc. And there I was at 9 pm just starting my charging cycle. Lame. So we put an 8 hour charge n each an every single battery we ship. That way you are vaping the minute you get that box open!

Full details on the 510 kit you getting in terms of charging etc. can be found on the website, we have a quick start guide under downloads, here is the link:

Downloads : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

Under the heading
InnoVapor Product Information: Quick Start Guides and Info

Cheers,

You'll dig that case. It holds way more stuff than it has any right to, given its size. Anyone who's thinking about a 510 kit shouldn't hesitate to pick up one of the InnoVapor packages. They have the best prices and packages I've seen so far, and that's not even counting the amazingly fast and fair customer service. I've said it before and I'll say it again: InnoVapor is my supplier of choice by a long shot.

Thanks Surf! I wanted to let you know that the Cartridge bottles you asked for on ordered, shipping UPS ground (the air shipping was a rip-off) and we should have them by next week. I ordered both styles,the ones with the metal "cap" and the ones with the plastic cap. So I'll get a couple out to you for an official "beta" testing and you can let me know if either are worthy of a bulk order and permanent home on the site. Cheers, SH

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I wanted to let you know that the Cartridge bottles you asked for on ordered, shipping UPS ground (the air shipping was a rip-off) and we should have them by next week. I ordered both styles,the ones with the metal "cap" and the ones with the plastic cap. So I'll get a couple out to you for an official "beta" testing and you can let me know if either are worthy of a bulk order and permanent home on the site. Cheers, SH

Far out! Looking forward to it. I think people will really like them, and like not having to search their town for a hobby store that may or may not stock that type of bottle.

Badanswer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Ontario NY
InnoVapor is going to be one, if not the top site for purchasing gear among a lot of vapers in the near future. Look at the kits their offering+outstanding customer service+immediate shipping. Definitely my #1 source from now on.

Plus they got Scott doing videos for them....that says a lot right there.

Getting my kit and PCC soon...I'll report back when I do.

Kickin myself now for not breaking the wifes bank...lol....and buying the pelican case.

Next time I will for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread