InnoVapor 75$ SHIPPED - 510 Manual Kit: 4 Atomizers, 2 bats, PELICAN CASE, USB, 15 ml ECOpure and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Orders made today that contain 510 batteries or atomizers 6/30 - 7/2 will not be shipping until Friday or Saturday.

My apology for the delay, it is really a result of InnoVapors commitment to have the absolutely lowest prices on 510 batteries and atomizers possible.

All orders made that will wait to be shipped we will include a FREE Single piece 510 USB Charger as a way of saying thanks.

ALL ECOpure liquids and EVOlution (Black EVO) parts and kits are in stock and shipping same/next day. Just a delay on the 510 parts.

Last edited:

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
You'll dig that case. It holds way more stuff than it has any right to, given its size. Anyone who's thinking about a 510 kit shouldn't hesitate to pick up one of the InnoVapor packages. They have the best prices and packages I've seen so far, and that's not even counting the amazingly fast and fair customer service. I've said it before and I'll say it again: InnoVapor is my supplier of choice by a long shot.

I agree completely its a great deal. Getting the case prob saves about $40.00 if you were to buy anywhere else. I have high hopes for my pelican. Do you know, if you take out the USB charger, can you fit a couple more batteries in it, so it holds 4?

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I agree completely its a great deal. Getting the case prob saves about $40.00 if you were to buy anywhere else. I have high hopes for my pelican. Do you know, if you take out the USB charger, can you fit a couple more batteries in it, so it holds 4?

I have two batteries with atomizers attached, one single battery, two atomizers with carts attached, one atomizer without a cart and one stand alone cart.

So:

Batteries: 3x
Atomizers: 5x
Carts: 3x

That's just a random set of things that I'm storing in it right now. I'm holding back on using it full time until SleepHater gets his custom inserts in. But as you can see, there's a LOT of room in the case. With the right insert setup, you could probably fit 1/3 more stuff in it easily. It's amazingly roomy inside. Like the TARDIS.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA

You can ditch the USB (16mm wide).The inner tray dimensions that are usbale w/o modification are 55mm across. A 510 battery is 10mm exactly. The ECOpure 3ml bottle is 15mm. So with the right arrangement of the "extras" carts, atty's etc. You can get the 2 extra batteries in the case. For 4 batteries total. Hope that helps.

Is this deal still going to be going on Friday? Thanks for any info.

Gunz

This deal is going to be going on until the boss fires me... :D!

Seriously though, I have decided to make this deal essentially permanent.

Last edited:

Mikie Likes It

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
Hi Mark and Noah. Got my kit in today and just tried the Ecopure. Holy Crap! I could signal down a rescue helicopter with that stuff!! I tried it at work and a co-worker thought there was a fire! Great stuff though I definitely hit my sweet spot with the 510. It has mass quantity of vapor, mild sweet taste, and very very smooth. You can take huge draws without it burning your throat. (which I like) Are there any, or do you have any flavored Ecopure available? I also really like the case, I actually moved some stuff around and can fit 4 batteries, two carts, 1 atomizer and the USB charger in it. Good for an all day kit if youre gonna stay with the same liquid. Which leads me to my next question, is there a "better" place in the kit to hold liquid. I couldnt quite figure that out, and is it a 3ml bottle that would fit in it?

Thanks guys, you are the greatest!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
ECOpure flavors:

Regular
Mild
Rich
Menthol

We are going to be adding a super menthol and ultra menthol soon.

ECOpure does not come in a lot of flavors because it required a lot of ingredients to get good flavors and it requires a significant amount of that flavoring to be added. We do have the Fresh,, unflavored liquid that is a excellent ase to add flavoring sold by other fine suppliers hear on ECF.

That way you can have the monster vapor production of the ECO and play aroung with whatever flavors you would like.

I am going to be requesting an additional flavor from intellicig to add to my line up... whish me luck.

The 3ml bottle is the one that will fit in the case. As far as "better" well tough to answer that. Pretty much anywhere you can squeeze it in, you have a full kit there with 4 batteries.

Glad you like it.. I keep telling people ECOpure + 510 = serious, serious vapor. :D

JABLUES

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
east coast
I think this is the best 510 manual kit deal going! Check out what you get for 75$ SHIPPED! Visit us at:

http://www.innovapor.com

This kit ships with the corded USB charger - shown on web site - This charger does not fit in the case that great, but not having the charger does leave room in the case for a spare battery or two, or a second bottle of liquid the options are endless:D:D:D!

Coupon code: ECF510LOVE :hubba::hubba::hubba:

You Must add the 510 Starter Kit and the 15ml of ECOpure to your cart, the discount will be credited at checkout.

Not good with any other discounts or coupons. This offer is for the kit with the Pelican case option not the PCC option. This Kit will ship Priority Mail first thing Monday!

The coupon will be good for the first 100 kits sold! Happy fathers day from InnoVapor!

The InnoVapor Manual 510 ECF Starter Kit Special includes:

• 2 Complete Manual 510 Personal Vaporizers - (2 Batteries, 2 Atomizers, 2 Empty Carts for direct dripping)
  • 2 Extra Atomizers - 4 Atomizers Total!
  • 1 Pelican Pocket Case - LIFETIME UNCONDITIONAL WARANTY!
  • 1 USB Chargers
  • 2 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure
  • 8 Pre-filled Cartridges with your choice of ECOpure
  • AND I AM ADDING IN 15ml of ECOpure!!!!!
Want to see the kit with Pelican case in action? Check out our video by Igetcha and watch the 510 Introduction video!

I'll be watching this thread so make sure to post any questions, comments you have! Thank you!!

Please tell me this deal is still available:confused:

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
It is and ....

It's as easy as 1-2-3..

1)add a 15ml bottle( along with kit) to total $115.
2)When you use the code above at checkout it will deduct $40 large ones.
3)Put your choice of PCC or Pelican case in comments box.

You will not be disappointed with either the Pelican case or the PCC.

JABLUES

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
east coast
It is and ....

It's as easy as 1-2-3..

1)add a 15ml bottle( along with kit) to total $115.
2)When you use the code above at checkout it will deduct $40 large ones.
3)Put your choice of PCC or Pelican case in comments box.

You will not be disappointed with either the Pelican case or the PCC.

Hey Jack you made my night! I have been going all over the place trying to figure out if i can still get it..Thanks I can finally go make some coffee and relax...Thanks again...Joe

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Joe,

No problem......

and trust me, I wouldn't do this unless I thought very highly of the supplier.

Ask Noah, in the comments box, to mix up the samplers so you get to try different flavours of Ecopure. I won't infuence you by saying which flavour I prefer.

..and don't panic if there's not much response over the long weekend.

JABLUES

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
east coast
Joe,

No problem......

and trust me, I wouldn't do this unless I thought very highly of the supplier.

Ask Noah, in the comments box, to mix up the samplers so you get to try different flavours of Ecopure. I won't infuence you by saying which flavour I prefer.

..and don't panic if there's not much response over the long weekend.

Thanks again Jack..got my order in..what a great deal! Joe

Juggalo

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I think this is the best 510 manual kit deal going! Check out what you get for 75$ SHIPPED! Visit us at:

http://www.innovapor.com

This kit ships with the corded USB charger - shown on web site - This charger does not fit in the case that great, but not having the charger does leave room in the case for a spare battery or two, or a second bottle of liquid the options are endless:D:D:D!

Coupon code: ECF510LOVE :hubba::hubba::hubba:

You Must add the 510 Starter Kit and the 15ml of ECOpure to your cart, the discount will be credited at checkout.

Not good with any other discounts or coupons. This offer is for the kit with the Pelican case option not the PCC option. This Kit will ship Priority Mail first thing Monday!

The coupon will be good for the first 100 kits sold! Happy fathers day from InnoVapor!

The InnoVapor Manual 510 ECF Starter Kit Special includes:

• 2 Complete Manual 510 Personal Vaporizers - (2 Batteries, 2 Atomizers, 2 Empty Carts for direct dripping)
  • 2 Extra Atomizers - 4 Atomizers Total!
  • 1 Pelican Pocket Case - LIFETIME UNCONDITIONAL WARANTY!
  • 1 USB Chargers
  • 2 of our 3ml bottles of ECOpure
  • 8 Pre-filled Cartridges with your choice of ECOpure
  • AND I AM ADDING IN 15ml of ECOpure!!!!!
Want to see the kit with Pelican case in action? Check out our video by Igetcha and watch the 510 Introduction video!

I'll be watching this thread so make sure to post any questions, comments you have! Thank you!!

I really wish I knew about this sooner are you gonna have this deal friday

please let me know

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Please tell me that this deal will still be available until at least the 17th of this month. We just ordered a starter kit for my wife, and have to wait for mine.

I have been eyeballing the 510 on innovapor since I found out about this pv thing. Really excited to get one and start using it.

Dave

Still going, in fact I am about to post the NEW InnoVapor Coupons: Simple, Permanent and built to SAVE YOU SERIOUS CASH!

I can't be 100% sure but the guy running the site posted in this same thread saying that it was going to be semi permanent so I "THINK" you will be good to go!

Gunz

Good to go indeed, check the next post. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread