$9.97 for a battery, tank and charger?!?! Hell yea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylork65

Jan 3, 2014
FL
Taylor, we had a very limited amount of blue tanks in stock. It takes a little while for the tracking information to be updated in our system. We have upgraded your shipping to priority and you should be receiving your order in a couple of days. I will email you your tracking information as soon as we have it!

Thanks for reaching out last night, top notch service for sure.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
its-friday.jpg

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
I put a positive review here: Reviews of Suppliers - Positive It's a short review, but I'll add more when my order gets here!

Wow! You have officially made my week Kathi! Thank you! I truly appreciate the kind words =). Jomoke also left a comment and I can't be more thrilled that we have such great customers. We will continue to strive to give the best customer service possible.

Taylork65

Jan 3, 2014
FL
What a wonderful introduction to vaping. I sure wish this would have been around for my early attempts with cig-a-likes! This price should sure entice smokers to try quitting! Good job!

That's where I'm at. Picked up the mini protank deal from origin, and now a protank 2 to try out with the airflow control valve.

Thanks again Eric for such great deals!

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Well, we are officially out of mini protanks, but the 9.97 kit is still running. We are now working on another kit that is similar to the mini protank kit. We will update this thread as soon as we have something new!
Hello, I've received my order and thank you very much!

I'm just wondering if the Mini protanks that came with the sale are made by Kanger?

Thanks so much!

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Hello, I've received my order and thank you very much!

I'm just wondering if the Mini protanks that came with the sale are made by Kanger?

Thanks so much!

Lynzy, the only difference between our protank mini and Kanger's protank mini is the packaging and the stamp on the base. They are manufactured in the same exact factory, and they both fit Kanger heads. We've been using them ourselves for a while and they perform very well. If you have any issues whatsoever, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will find a way to resolve it!

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Glad you liked it =) We go the extra yard to make sure every customer is happy!

YES, you certainly do!!

I received my Cool Fire 1 today and this little thing is a crazy vaping maching!!!

The presentation was awesome. Everything was gift wrapped in classy black crepe paper with a
beautiful little bow. Wow, I was not expecting that! Neither did I expect you to include a battery and a battery charger. Oh my goodness, when I loaded up the tank (easy peasy) I let it sit 5 minutes (thank you for the detailed instructions) and wow does it vape nice. Smooth but strong vape. I love the beautiful heavy ss as it feels so good in my hand. I have tiny hands and it is just perfect. The button is situated where you can just hold it and use your second finger or turn it around and use your thumb. It is just perfect and beautiful. I love the tank that came with it but also tried the I30 that I have and it fits perfectly as well as my beloved aspires. This little thing is a vaping dream.

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the gift. It is always a happy thing to win a contest but to win something like this is just really really special.

Thank you so much for all the little extras and the note as well as the instructions.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

huggles,
Morri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread