A new rule: make a vape budget and stick to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmrsyeti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Alabama
LOL...You guys are great! I can always get a chuckle on this site. Here I was reading page after page of people talking budgets and what not...and was starting to think...I really need to do this...I have plenty of DIY supplies to last me months...4 batteries, don't even know how many tanks, with a Vamo on its way...yes! I really do need to budget and quit spending so much...and had just convinced myself of this...that is until someone just had to post a link to a great deal on something! I clicked that link quicker than anything! Haha!

Really though...I won't even be thinking of buying something new...until I come to this site and see what all everyone else is buying! You guys are horrible friends to have! :p

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Glad I happened upon this thread.. I really want a vamo, but I've already spent June's vaping budget. Was really considering getting one, but now I think I'll wait.:) My twists and KPTs are working just fine, and I'm happy with them. I'm sure I'll get one eventually, but now isn't the time budget wise.

There's a Vamo kit with two batts and a charger at an amazing price. Your first mod is something worth investing and getting all that for 50 bucks is worth breaking your bank for...

FinallyQuit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2011
SC
I'm glad ya'll found the old budget thread, I've been meaning to update it. On payday, 6/1/13, I ordered my bi-weekly budget in juice. Since then, I've checked deals all over the net, but have been a very good girl, until 2 nights ago. Capella's emailed me a coupon deal good only for 2 days, of course I didn't see the email until those 2 days were long gone. Just for kicks, went to their site, sure enough, the half price deal was still active! Now, if you don't DIY that doesn't mean anything to you, but instead of $6 for a 4 oz bottle, it's $3 for some incredibly tasty flavors that are super easy to create vapable [dare I say yummy] mixes with. So, I want one of everything, of course, but settled for less than $20 worth. I haven't decided if I'm going to penalize myself next payday for this purchase. . .

moresalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Tucson,Az
$200 later...I think my only hope is that I'll stop buying ecig paraphernalia once I have one of everything. :facepalm:

Seriously? Only 1 pro tank??? Just 1 RBA? Does that mean just an AGA-T and not an RSST or a cobra clone or...? I don't like being a destroyer of hope, but that didn't work for me. Oh, protanks on sale? I should get 3 at that price. Hmmm, thid RSST is working fine just the way it is but I want to try ceramic, or SS wire or ????, I should get 2 more. Might as well buy another AGA since I'm above the free shipping level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread