Not open for further replies.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
After speaking with Val I am going to do some simple instructional videos regarding the supplies and equipment you have access to.

I'm thinking:

1. Regular VS. Premium Cartomizers
2. The PCC and the different batteries (mah, etc)

That kind of thing. If there's something that you all would like a visual aid regarding, just drop me a line, and I'd be happy to do what I can.

larry138

Mar 5, 2010
Mount Laurel, NJ
Thanks a lot for this guide. I just got a PPC kit in the mail earlier today and was kind of lost as to what to do, how long to charge, how to know when charging was done, etc. Thing's awesome so far, but I still have to learn how to hit it properly. Feel almost like a new smoker.

I'm trying to substitute vaping for a pack a day habit, but I only bought one battery. Will that be sufficient? I'm kind of worried about having the battery die out during the day and then being without anything.

lana1128

May 1, 2010
Bethlehem,PA
Question about the PCC I bought today. I saw where the led light at the top (by the hinge) turns green and stays green when done charging and mine did that- however it says that the other led for the ecig battery would flash when done- mine has been charging for almost 7 hours and that led is still red. Does that mean something is wrong with the battery?
I am dying to try it out and still it remains red! Ugh.

Nilius

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
CLE
nilius17.com
Question about the PCC I bought today. I saw where the led light at the top (by the hinge) turns green and stays green when done charging and mine did that- however it says that the other led for the ecig battery would flash when done- mine has been charging for almost 7 hours and that led is still red. Does that mean something is wrong with the battery?
I am dying to try it out and still it remains red! Ugh.

A regular batt is charged in 3-4 hours on a pcc

Make sure the battery is screwed down all the way and watch it for a minute or two, sometimes the "finished charging" flash is weird (sometimes fast, sometimes slow flash)

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Do the V4L batteries Ultimate Kit come with a USB charger?

If not, would a universal charger work with them?

Joye 510 PCC - Personal Charging Case - Limited Quantities!
(This might say Joy 510 but it's near the bottom of the page)

I never heard of these b4 and with so many things not being interchangeable I'm wondering how they can work - the metal part deep inside it is one size.

I need a USB thingy for my car adapter.

I don't quite get this one and don't know the website but, it looked like a great idea for the $, at first glance. Does say who makes it.

The research is mind-boggling! :blink:

Can you help me understand this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread