A Volunteer Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
The funny thing about all of this is I never saw it coming. I had read great things about HHV and after falling in love with NETs I finally put in an order. I was so excited to try the liquids I had ordered that I literally watched the package tracker all morning at work and made my fiancee drive them over when they got to my apartment. I wish I was kidding. So of course I immediately loaded up a couple of clearos (one with Dragon's Fire, the other with Oompa), gave them a few minutes to saturate the wicks, and popped outside (I'm a bartender, so I don't like vaping in front of guests behind the bar, just as a matter of etiquette).

Here's the kicker-- I was totally disappointed (obviously I was still too new to realize steeping was absolutely necessary, especially with 100% vg). I was still pretty new to vaping, and after all the raving on the NET threads I was expecting what I liked about other NETs-- a massive, in-your-face tobacco taste, like a big drag off of a rich cigar. "Oh well," I thought, "Now I know."

And then a funny thing happened. I got sick of what I was vaping, and picked up the clearo with the Dragon's Fire. After all, I had spent hard-earned money, I might as well give it another shot. "Hey, this really isn't too bad," I thought. Another few hits. "This is actually really tasty." A few more. "I think I could get used to this."

I think you all know what happened from there. HHV liquids are pretty much all I vape now. Every time I tried a new one, I had a new favorite. I literally have entire 30ml bottles of some of my old favorite NETs just sitting on my counter collecting dust, barely a ml or 2 missing out of them. I never expected to gush like this, but whatever you guys are doing, for the love of god, keep doing it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, and to let you know you've recruited another foot soldier.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
*giggle* Welcome to the Army!

confetti.gif

Nice to meet you Lefty and welcome to the Army. Now drop and give us twenty! Joking....just joking. :blush:

When I first got HHV it all tasted the same to me...and it tasted like chocolate. I vaped it til I liked it though and now these juices are my favorites. The Purity line is awesome for me! I mean who else does THAT?!? The taste is spectacular. I don't think I've tried one that I can't vape. The vapor is lush and thick and consistent. The quality of the vape on my equipment is numero uno compared to all other juices/NETS I've tried. And for me this is a biggie...the smell of the vapor is delicious. I mean HHV does it right.

;)

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
It's funny you say that, NakiFantaki, because Serendipity is my new favorite. I mean, it just hits all my buttons. But then I am an avid coffee drinker (black, of course), and when I smoked it was Camel filters and rich cigars, so I guess I can see how the intense flavors in Serendipity aren't for everyone but they sure do it for me.

It's funny you say that, NakiFantaki, because Serendipity is my new favorite. I mean, it just hits all my buttons. But then I am an avid coffee drinker (black, of course), and when I smoked it was Camel filters and rich cigars, so I guess I can see how the intense flavors in Serendipity aren't for everyone but they sure do it for me.

mmmm....Serendipity....:wub: My favorite of all juices. :)

NakiFantaki

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Las Vegas NV
Just goes to show how people's tastes are so much different. Its kind of cool I think. Dipity just has this flavor that I don't care for. Can't put my finger on it but I don't get the coffee flavor at all.
So far dragons fire is my favorite NET.
While not a NET, their blueberry muffin is fantastic!

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Welcome to the HHV Army, Lefty! Now, drop and give us twenty, (love that, RJ)!

We here actually have very little to do with HHV's production of juices, however Adam & Heather do read this forum to get feedback on their wares. We are all just HHV enthusiast who get together and discuss HHV and everything else under the sun, i.e. The BIG Thread. If you have time, go on over and check it out. Lot of good folk on here.

Happy vaping!

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
If you purchased the regular bottle (not the sample pack), then give Oompa 2 months, then it WILL surprise you! Before that... it wasn't much todo about anything. After 2 months, you'll be singing and dancing :)

Heavenly Army and Legend, Serendipity worked for me right away. Huntsman bludgeoned me around the first month (this is a good thing). Dark Horse -- 2 months and a dripper needed :)

Welcome, Lefty. A fellow Illinoisian!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
If you purchased the regular bottle (not the sample pack), then give Oompa 2 months, then it WILL surprise you! Before that... it wasn't much todo about anything. After 2 months, you'll be singing and dancing :)

Heavenly Army and Legend, Serendipity worked for me right away. Huntsman bludgeoned me around the first month (this is a good thing). Dark Horse -- 2 months and a dripper needed :)

Welcome, Lefty. A fellow Illinoisian!

Former Illinoisian here too...for 38 years. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread