AC is not what it used to be for me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporingQueen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2010
Virginia
Sooperdave I agree to disagree. But when you said Nasty, you said it as a whole not in part. I just can't stand what I call bashing anymore, this is my happy place and I adore A/C as my non smoking life depends on it. And I would happily trade you your A/C from something else you do like. As would many. I am sorry if you feel I was pionting you out as you were the last poster when I blew my temper. It is out of my norm to do that but between this and gingerbread I had to say something and I know not much of gingerbread. Concider the hatch closed :)

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
No Firefox, you probably got a bottle of Doubler where our mixer was probably TOO carefully measuring the flavorings out, rather than taking into account that this is a MUCH larger bottle than just 4 x the one ounce recipe and slighted you on some ingredients. If you want us to send you a dram bottle of cinnamon, I'm game for that.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think you'll find PG as well as VG a common ingredient in cough syrups. Anything beyond that in regards to our liquid is the result of an overactive imagination and an attempt to stir something up on this forum.

(Just my way of saying be careful what you say and how you say it because you KNOW people are fearful and just ITCHING to cause controversy over here say, facts be damned.)

Last edited:

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I think you'll find PG as well as VG a common ingredient in cough syrups. Anything beyond that in regards to our liquid is the result of an overactive imagination and an attempt to stir something up on this forum.

Yes, just saw the "glycerin" in the ingredients of Chloraseptic. My guess is that it's just more noticeable without the nic and I'm used to the nic.

Last edited by a moderator:

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
A/C is a staple in my vaping arsenal,I also love Geoffs blend.Sometimes its a bit weaker or stronger,its not like a huge machine is mixing it.I find that when I have an issue and handle it politely in the comments section of my next order,it gets resolved if it can.If not,I understand that mixing is mixing and it wont always be exactly the same.I just hope for the best.I would hate to be without my favs.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
You and me both keyzgirl, AC and GB FTW!

And really, it should also be a "given" that though we work from recipes I've laid down, with so many variables:

1. Liquids are hand mixed
2. Droppers draw differently
3. Everything is mixed, by hand, by 4 different people
4. Our liquids didn't fall out of the .... of a machine in China
5. As personal palettes vary one person will taste things differently than another.
6. Flavorings are inconsistent
7. Atomizers are inconsistent performers

There WILL naturally be some inconsistencies that should be a consideration rather than points of complaint. We do what we can. And while one person can boast about how much the love a specific thing, is no guarantee that this will be the same experience for the next person. One person likes wearing black while the other prefers colors. One person likes Country Western, while the other prefers Death Metal. One person likes hamburgers, while the other prefers Korean. See where I'm going here?

I believe it's the person offering guarantees of satisfaction that is most likely trying to scam you.

Last edited:

TunnelVision

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Maui
And really, it should also be a "given" that though we work from recipes I've laid down, with so many variables:

1. Liquids are hand mixed
2. Droppers draw differently
3. Everything is mixed, by hand, by 4 different people
4. Our liquids didn't fall out of the .... of a machine in China
5. As personal palettes vary one person will taste things differently than another.
6. Flavorings are inconsistent
7. Atomizers are inconsistent performers

There WILL naturally be some inconsistencies that should be a consideration rather than points of complaint. We do what we can. And while one person can boast about how much the love a specific thing, is no guarantee that this will be the same experience for the next person. One person likes wearing black while the other prefers colors. One person likes Country Western, while the other prefers Death Metal. One person likes hamburgers, while the other prefers Korean. See where I'm going here?

I believe it's the person offering guarantees of satisfaction that is most likely trying to scam you.

I beleive if this information was posted eairler, towards the start of this thread. All of this so called bashing, could of been advoided. IMO

Vape On.....

You as well as 39 other people. I talked to Geoff in the chat, once he heard the word co op, he said "I don't get involved in co ops" and closed the chat window. I know what that told me. It's unfortunate though, cause all I wanted to know is if that was what I should expect from TV if I were to ever order juice from them. But those co ops all end up in the classys, so take it for what it's worth.
i just got in on co op #2 and am rethinking it.

blackwalk

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2010
Panama City, FL
This is true on the coloring for sure, I still have 4 doublers of the original and it kicks .... over the newer lighter color in my opinion, I started vaping it again last week after taking a break for about 2 months, I also have some of the newer lighter colored version, I simply love the original and wouldn't give it up for anything, it was said it was also killing Atty's and may have been one of the reasons for the change, heck I get my LR510 for $3 and my LR306 for a tad more so who cares if they dont last quite as long I still get a pretty good life out of my Atty's and running this stuff in my GGTS/AVS with an LR Atty is just an unbelievably great vape, I cant put it down though I have to at times and just run my #2 daily favorite vape to take a break but god do I love this stuff, Geoff is pretty cool if you emailed him maybe he would make up a batch for anyone who wanted the original as long as he could get the old ingredients, maybe someone should stat a thread to Bring back the original AC, HAHAHAH

Where can you get LR attys for this amount? I'm always looking for the best deals!

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
You as well as 39 other people. I talked to Geoff in the chat, once he heard the word co op, he said "I don't get involved in co ops" and closed the chat window. I know what that told me. It's unfortunate though, cause all I wanted to know is if that was what I should expect from TV if I were to ever order juice from them. But those co ops all end up in the classys, so take it for what it's worth.

No, Geoff does not get 'involved' in the co-ops. He has nothing to do with them at all, and I can't blame him. Can you imagine the trouble it would be for him? Since everyone's tastes are different, inevitably people will not like all the flavors involved. He would be getting complaints left and right. That is why both VQ and I stressed that this is simply a way to sample flavors without a huge investment, NOT a way to stock your stash! If you like a flavor, order more. If you hate it - sell it, trade it or PIF.

Also, I find it somewhat disheartening to hear that people were thinking of backing out of co-ops after they had already joined. VQ and I have used our OWN money up front to pay for the supplies for the co-ops we have done. It takes days for payments to clear and be redeposited into our accounts. We also spend a lot of time and effort in keeping things organized, dividing the liquids, packing all the boxes, etc.

We do NOT work for TV. We are NOT business owners. We do NOT make any profit from running a co-op. We are just a couple of everyday people offering a way for others to sample flavors without a huge investment.

We tried to be very clear about what a co-op is and what it is not. I apologize in advance if not all the flavors knock your socks off, but taste IS subjective. I myself will be trading or PIFing about 5 flavors from my own bottles of the recent co-op. I don't consider it a loss, as I still got to try them out.

jcdrgnfly

ECF Veteran
I think from Geoff's perspective, he can't be responsible for what happens to co-op juice after it leaves because he doesn't know what happens to it. It would be the same as complaining to a vendor after you got a sample of juice in PIF or something along that line.

As for what happens to the juice after it arrives to us to be split up: I used gloves, sanitized surfaces covered with paper towels, and work in an air conditioned/ HEPA air-cleaned environment to split the juice. The juices never come in contact with my hands, nor do the tips or the inside of the caps. The small bottles are not touched by my actual hands until they are being put into boxes. Also, the juice is poured straight from the large bottle into the small bottles, so they do not come in contact with any other surface. I worked in health care for many years, so I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe ;)

I have no idea what would have caused the 'goo' issue in the picture, but Geoff himself cannot take responsibility for what happens in a co-op. Unless the 'goo' or any other problem is noticed by VQ or myself when we are splitting the liquids, he can't do much to fix it :( While I don't condone him disconnecting from chat, i am just trying to give a reasonable explanation to why he wouldn't discuss the issue.

VQ had done 4 co-ops before I started the last one. She reported that there was a great deal of confusion about what the co-ops were about, several people backing out or not paying, then complaints that people weren't happy with a flavor due to their own tastes. I offered to do another co-op knowing all these details, and I tried to avoid some of the problems by being very detailed about everything.

We really are only trying to run these co-ops as a favor to the community at large. With so many complaints and all the drama here lately, I'm hesitant about running another one in the future. Geoff has nothing at all to do with it however. We are not affiliated with TV in any way, so tossing complaints his way really won't help solve the problem :( I wish I had an explanation for it, but I don't care for the 'nutty' flavors myself, so I gave my bottle away, and have nothing to compare to. VQ is indisposed for a couple days, but if she is around later, I will ask if anyone else mentioned a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread