Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Why the 20th of October?? Just curious :?:

the 20th of october is when we close 7 of the 13 cabins at White Pine Camp - the first day of our winter season. on that day sloth will be running around banging on things shouting and vaping acb to celebrate the coming of winter (which weather wise will manifest in 1-2 weeks after the date) as it is my favorite season. for 6 months straight my job and life will be SLOWER - much slower. more free time. even if we're fully booked it's slightly less than half of normal operation :) there will even be days with nobody in camp many of those days there won't even be office work to do so sloth will be out snowshoeing and getting paid to do it LOL

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
ok sloth did the nono and is trying acb foob well loaded one reo bottle had a few vapes will vape it tomoro until its gone and continue steeping so heres deal first impressions...well...fall. good fall time vape. tastes of maple and caramel. compliments nicely the smell of fire drifting in air from cabins and campfires goea well with brisk fall air and atars and pretty leaves loftin in the wind 1.3 ohms reo now i can tell ot needs steep big time the exhale is funky right now very bright like frenilla was foob and like frenilla i imagine 2 momths bam less bright more flavor that said good falltime vape moose by creek pretty colors o will vape tomoro and again on oct 20 to celebrate that day and again thanksgivig and again christmas it will be great i think one pbservance leaves room and beard smelling terific right now far better than tastes

When you wax lyrical, you make whatever it is (and wherever it is) very compelling! :)
An ad agency should retain you freelance!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
my partner is going to be writing articles for a snowshoeing magizine this winter about her winter hikes. i wish i could do that too may try to hijack one of her articles. i could already write dozens based on last winter one of them was the most epic adventure you would flip over my description of that hike almost lost my marbles and then theres the time i almost died in a blizzard in the roan highlands in my early college days that would be a marvelous story ive got so many of em the bear coming to my tent the crazy man named wrath who walked the appalachian trail burning magic cards by fire at night ingesting their ashes to gain power that story when elaborated in full detail is a mind blower

and then theres the time while thru hiking the long trail in vermont i wound up running into a group of touring rap artists and went with them all over vermont and over to maine then got kicked out of hotel room in maine stranded in portland then hitching with drunks and druggys quite a story that one too

and smoking with a moose

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
my partner is going to be writing articles for a snowshoeing magizine this winter about her winter hikes. i wish i could do that too may try to hijack one of her articles. i could already write dozens based on last winter one of them was the most epic adventure you would flip over my description of that hike almost lost my marbles and then theres the time i almost died in a blizzard in the roan highlands in my early college days that would be a marvelous story ive got so many of em the bear coming to my tent the crazy man named wrath who walked the appalachian trail burning magic cards by fire at night ingesting their ashes to gain power that story when elaborated in full detail is a mind blower

and then theres the time while thru hiking the long trail in vermont i wound up running into a group of touring rap artists and went with them all over vermont and over to maine then got kicked out of hotel room in maine stranded in portland then hitching with drunks and druggys quite a story that one too
Well then - look at all the material you have to hand ...get writing a couple and see if you can interest a magazine editor!
Suppose you could even write a short book of them. Something along the lines of the James Herriot book 'It Shouldn't Happen to a Vet' ...that (and the rest of the series) was hilarious in places.

and smoking with a moose
.....now that's novel! :blink: :)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Well then - look at all the material you have to hand ...get writing a couple and see if you can interest a magazine editor!
Suppose you could even write a short book of them. Something along the lines of the James Herriot book 'It Shouldn't Happen to a Vet' ...that (and the rest of the series) was hilarious in places.

.....now that's novel! :blink: :)
haha actually i have playfully entertained the thought of writing a book. obviously would not be as sloppy as my nt forum ramblings luckily i am a good writer when i want to be not slop slop almost majored in english even. but would not resemble an english major would resemble a cross between nt forum ramblings and proper capitalization and punctuation LOL

my thought is maybe writing a short book...in two sections. one is the "main" book or "main story" which would be of my thruhike on the long trail. it would double as a biographical account of my hike with all the hilarious and absurd moments but also would be a story telling the beauty of vermont and its environmental ethics and how i came to love the northeast. the other part of book would be comprised of short stories from other hikes prior to and after the long trail would include a lot from the adirondacks my new home

i guess i just think that aside from doing it for the experience nobody would be interested in reading it so i havent done more than playfully entertain the idea

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
haha actually i have playfully entertained the thought of writing a book. obviously would not be as sloppy as my nt forum ramblings luckily i am a good writer when i want to be not slop slop almost majored in english even. but would not resemble an english major would resemble a cross between nt forum ramblings and proper capitalization and punctuation LOL
my thought is maybe writing a short book...in two sections. one is the "main" book or "main story" which would be of my thruhike on the long trail. it would double as a biographical account of my hike with all the hilarious and absurd moments but also would be a story telling the beauty of vermont and its environmental ethics and how i came to love the northeast. the other part of book would be comprised of short stories from other hikes prior to and after the long trail would include a lot from the adirondacks my new home
It sounds like a good plan for a book!
The vet books were full of true events: sad, beautiful & funny, and included daily life in and around the country market town of Thirsk. There's some extremely funny true stories. They used to make me laugh out loud!
Those books had a great following and sold in huge numbers. There was even a TV series. The vets house and practice has been kept pretty much as it was and turned into a museum/visitor centre.

i guess i just think that aside from doing it for the experience nobody would be interested in reading it so i havent done more than playfully entertain the idea
Not sure how publishers or literary agents work these days, but perhaps a chapter followed by a rough outline for the rest of the book could perhaps raise some interest?...a project for the long winter nights! ...just settle yourself down with a keyboard, bottle of ACB and another of Wakonda. ;)

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
the 20th of october is when we close 7 of the 13 cabins at White Pine Camp - the first day of our winter season. on that day sloth will be running around banging on things shouting and vaping acb to celebrate the coming of winter (which weather wise will manifest in 1-2 weeks after the date) as it is my favorite season. for 6 months straight my job and life will be SLOWER - much slower. more free time. even if we're fully booked it's slightly less than half of normal operation :) there will even be days with nobody in camp many of those days there won't even be office work to do so sloth will be out snowshoeing and getting paid to do it LOL
Niceee... that sounds like an awesome gig... I would probably enjoy it, but would need a shaman to lead the way ;) .. the 20th is my bday :D

Im not even gonna try my ACB till 2015... (hopefully)... I will probably regret getting just one 50ml... :facepalm:

gopher_byrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2013
Peoples Republic of California

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Niceee... that sounds like an awesome gig... I would probably enjoy it, but would need a shaman to lead the way ;) .. the 20th is my bday :D

Im not even gonna try my ACB till 2015... (hopefully)... I will probably regret getting just one 50ml... :facepalm:

i need a shaman too thats why i have boomer well falls short of shaman but...at any rate will celebrate your bday as well on oct 20 :) whats your favorite juice i will vape it also in your honor if i have it

Steeped, the caramel is the signature with the tobacco in the background. Nectar of the gods I tell you. And mixed with Wakonda it's almost orgasmic...
o god...caramel is the signature? i need a liter...

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
i need a shaman too thats why i have boomer well falls short of shaman but...at any rate will celebrate your bday as well on oct 20 :) whats your favorite juice i will vape it also in your honor if i have it

o god...caramel is the signature? i need a liter...
Boomer is an awesome name. My favorite is probably the virus or radioactive. :)

But it might be acb, but not soon enough!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Boomer is an awesome name. My favorite is probably the virus or radioactive. :)

But it might be acb, but not soon enough!

well i dont have radio :( but i shall vape virus in your honor in addition to my acb frenzy. foob i will say this - if this only gets better, it will be in the same league as Virus, Frenilla Wakonda etc for me...right now i still like it more than a lot of nt juices though. i regret not getting a second 50ml :(

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
is there actually maple in ACB? or is it a play on taste really the caramel? i swear to god this stuff is unbelievable. i did NOT expect to like it much - especially FOOB - this is fantastic (liking it more today with fresh palette)

This is much like the center of a tootsie - the world may never know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread