Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I should probably know this by now, you know, with having done like 7 orders in the past month and a half and all lol but..... What is FOOB?!?!!?!??

Depends on who you ask...

Fresh Out Of the Box (ie, mailbox) is how I usually interpret it

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Depends on who you ask...

Fresh Out Of the Box (ie, mailbox) is how I usually interpret it

Ooh! Thank you. I would have never guessed that! I googled it and it came up with some review about a green apple vape you once had? Btdubs, is that green apple vape ever going to come back?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Ooh! Thank you. I would have never guessed that! I googled it and it came up with some review about a green apple vape you once had? Btdubs, is that green apple vape ever going to come back?!?!?!?!?!? ;)

Mean Green Apple (MGA) - probably not, honestly... it was good, really tart!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Nanny, I blame you!

I picked up some of the ACB and hit it FOOB and oh man is it tasty! You had to keep telling us how good it was and now it's gone.

Now what am I supposed to do.

Anyone have some 6mg they want to trade ;)
LOL! I tried to tell you all how good it was - and how much better it WILL BE! The June batch is seriously right now so good I can't put it into words! It needs to come back ---- ASAP already---- like, RIGHT NOW:laugh:!

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
I'm liking the price changes, it actually has saved me a considerable amount of money compared to the old pricing. New 60ml bottles are $32.00, old 50ml bottles were $35.00. So at the old pricing, I saved $10.00 between the extra juice and the lower cost. I was so giddy with this development that I went for a 60ml of The Virus! (just to get free shipping... yeah, right) lol

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
I'm liking the price changes, it actually has saved me a considerable amount of money compared to the old pricing. New 60ml bottles are $32.00, old 50ml bottles were $35.00. So at the old pricing, I saved $10.00 between the extra juice and the lower cost. I was so giddy with this development that I went for a 60ml of The Virus! (just to get free shipping... yeah, right) lol

Hey, Cobalt, you're the reason I'm hanging out over here, thanks for the invite. And thanks for that bottle of virus that you sent me a month or so ago.

I love this forum and the juice is pretty good too ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Shhhh, don't tell anyone I lowered prices! (I rather liked being the bad guy)

When all the 11.99 short runs are up, like Raz Cup, Butterscotch Pudding, Bannana Pudding, etc... It'll all make sense...

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hey, Cobalt, you're the reason I'm hanging out over here, thanks for the invite. And thanks for that bottle of virus that you sent me a month or so ago.

Now I know who to blame

Sent from my Verizon SM-N910v Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk 4 Pro

cobalt327

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2012
USA
I believe it was you who sent the Virus to ME! Just to let you know I had a bit of a setback when I ruined the atomizer o-rings by boiling the water out of the pan I was sterilizing it in. Not one of my better moves.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I believe it was you who sent the Virus to ME! Just to let you know I had a bit of a setback when I ruined the atomizer o-rings by boiling the water out of the pan I was sterilizing it in. Not one of my better moves.

Hi cobalt! What do you need? I have a large assortment of O-rings and such. We can get you fixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread