Actual, Independently Tested, Diacetyl and AP free liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirzted

Nov 11, 2014
California
I understand that this question has been asked multiple times, but I cannot seem to find any threads on it (if i have used the search engine wrong, i just typed in "diacetyl free" etc.., please enlighten me).

What eliquids are AP and diacetyl free that have substantial backing to support those claims? Anyone know of any? I will gladly look through the sites myself I just need a starting point.
Thanks for the help, if there already is a thread and this one should be deleted, that is no problem as long as a link is provided.
-Thanks again

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...k-vapors-eliquid-discussion.html#post15001246

Surprised no one commented. Maybe because companies providing test results are so rare!

The Vapor Bar | Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl Tested E-Liquids Vapor Bar | Diacetyl and Acetyl Propionyl Tested E-Liquids

While not all of their (The Vapr Bar) liquids are "diketone free," they do show the results of what they have and they show you which ones are "free" (> 5 ppm). I am sure there's more, but not many as the eliquid insutry is in the process of doing this now -- but we'll see how many actually do it and show it, not just say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread