Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I was just at one of my favorite juice sites, they have had all the test results posted for each flavor for some time. I noticed a couple of newer flavors that I haven't tried with no test results posted. I went back to the page for my ADV and clicked to see the results, just to check. Looks like the FDA has killed transparency. :nah:

MEL.png

Alexander Mundy

Ribbon Twister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Springfield, MO
I was just at one of my favorite juice sites, they have had all the test results posted for each flavor for some time. I noticed a couple of newer flavors that I haven't tried with no test results posted. I went back to the page for my ADV and clicked to see the results, just to check. Looks like the FDA has killed transparency. :nah:

View attachment 586197
Link?

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I'm pretty sure if the FDA makes a fuss about it, the flavors companies will not even be able to tell you which flavors are diketone-free. That would make them tobacco products according the "intended use" part of the deeming regulations. The DIY folks who purposely use diketone-free flavorings might be in for a bit of shock.

Reactions: Qew

pixelchick

APV Coterie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Kansas City
I received my juices and all I can say is....yuuuuuuuummmmmy!! How does JF do it? The flavors are spot on right out of the bottle. I'm steeping some of them but I had to try their Strawberry Custard. I'm not usually a custard fan but this juice tastes like a creamy dream. Can't wait to try the others.

apicia - JF's Baller Blend gets five stars on their site - $24.99 for 100ml. Same for Flue Cured Tobacco. HTH!

apicia

Aug 10, 2012
MA
I received my juices and all I can say is....yuuuuuuuummmmmy!! How does JF do it? The flavors are spot on right out of the bottle. I'm steeping some of them but I had to try their Strawberry Custard. I'm not usually a custard fan but this juice tastes like a creamy dream. Can't wait to try the others.

apicia - JF's Baller Blend gets five stars on their site - $24.99 for 100ml. Same for Flue Cured Tobacco. HTH!

Thanks. I tried to order from them several times and the age verifier keeps failing. It keeps trying to take a picture of me even though I'm not under 27, I wish. Strange little verifier. Sent them a msg, but not much progress.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I spent July in Europe, where I picked up a bottle of Mrs. Lord's Custard Cream from the UK, which I'm enjoying. They post their test results, which for the Custard is clean. Their website indicates they do ship outside the UK.
I like custards, but have been avoiding them without test results, so haven't had any lately.
Anybody like any other clean custard?

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
I spent July in Europe, where I picked up a bottle of Mrs. Lord's Custard Cream from the UK, which I'm enjoying. They post their test results, which for the Custard is clean. Their website indicates they do ship outside the UK.
I like custards, but have been avoiding them without test results, so haven't had any lately.

Charlie Noble has a pretty good custard which is clean...

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT

im not a huge custard fan i am coming to realize but Charlie Noble has a good one for being diketone free....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread