The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

AFS for sale

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. vapn

vapn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    UK
    aaaa yes the imeo atty of course. That will be the day will it not?

2. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*

hahahahahaha, close,

but no cigar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :pervy::pervy::pervy:

3. ESmoking1979
    This message by ESmoking1979 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 13, 2009.
    Nov 13, 2009
  4. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    not too much to worry about here -----

anyone worth their salt can vape an 801 properly filled cartridge for 15 minutes right now !!!!!!!!!:)

I get 70 - 80 puffs from mine and have done for several months now,

the brilliant thing about AFS is that it is an all day -- 8 hour plus -

you can vape your whole days supply of juice 4mls --

without refills or dripping--- :)

5. ESmoking1979
    This message by ESmoking1979 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 13, 2009, Reason: double posted.
    Nov 13, 2009
  6. abhowe

abhowe Moved On

Sep 14, 2009
    When I get one of Imeo's GG Products, I know what I am getting..... When I get GG I know I am getting the highest quality possible..... Imeo is years ahead of his competitors with his pure genius......
    I got the first AFS and have not been able to use it because I need the proper atty to go with it...... But I already know I am going to have the finest vaping experience...... I am so assured, that I already ordered Imeo's new improved AFS...... From using Imeo's GG products, I have the confidence, that whatever Imeo invents, I want it as long as my finances permit.....
    Imeo is out in the open, and doesn't have to hide behind secrecy...... I believe in Imeo and GG because I have used the products and Imeo has not let me down...... I love my GG......

7. ESmoking1979

ESmoking1979 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2009
    You don't have to convince me bud. I'm with you all the way! :)

8. Nietzsc

Nietzsc Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2009
    México
    Anyone knows where and how you buy this thing?

9. Lisaf01

Lisaf01 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2009
    UK
    If you're talking about the AFS, you need to send a PM to Imeo, the manufacturer. Buying direct from him is the only way at the moment. I think you need to be a GG customer to buy the AFS. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.