Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ab the diference is that my atomizers are cheaper. They are HV, they are much better to 6 volts and they work at 7,2 volts too, but I make them in big quantities so they come cheaper to me, so cheaper to you.

Regular atomizers (like those you already have) are more expensive because I buy very small quantities so they come more expensive to me, so more expensive to you.

I will sell only my atomizers from now on, so anyone can buy cheaper. They have a wonderful taste and they will last much longer than what you have until now.
So cheaper and better is my combination.:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo......can your attys be used at 3.7v with the AFS? Sorry to be a bit thick about it...:)

I dont see that you are thick moog!!

My atomizers can be used at 3,7 volts but smoke will be smaller. It will be redused by 1/3. They are designed for high voltage:)

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You deserve it. In a small way, with my new Lanyards, I know how great it feels to bring your own product through from concept to market. :D :D

Yes it is Leaf;):)

I feel nice for one more reason. Because I made a totally different product and I add things every day to GG. This hobby will never end for me, I really like it, and with people like you and my friends on my side, GG can go very far:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread