Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephenst4470

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Detroit, Mi
casaa.org
I haven't tried 28g on stainless but I can see where it would take forever to heat up due to the heat loss. I have used 28g with other wicks in the AGA-T. I seem to burn up enough juice at 1.6 - 1.8 ohms so I can't say as though I see going any lower myself. If your into the really low resistance, I've heard the Vamo will fire anything using stacked 18350's. I can't see why stacking would make a difference in limits but supposedly it does.

Stacking makes a difference because there is more voltage for the regulator to work with.(7.4v instead of 3.7v)

Stephenst4470

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Detroit, Mi
casaa.org
If the wick is oxidized does it or can it make a difference if it touches the bottom of the tank? The washer I will be getting tomorrow when the hardware store is open. I tried the other thumb screw to get a little more height.

If the wick is properly oxidized it doesn't make any difference if it touches the body of the atomizer. the coils will be insulated from the wick.

Stephenst4470

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Detroit, Mi
casaa.org
I also don't find that I have issues with the length of the wick to the post unless the top wrap is too tight. That is generally the reason for the glowing wire to the post. If you play with the coils a little and make sure the top wrap is not being pulled in to the post when you tighten the positive terminal then you shouldn't need the wires, extra wraps, etc.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I also don't find that I have issues with the length of the wick to the post unless the top wrap is too tight. That is generally the reason for the glowing wire to the post. If you play with the coils a little and make sure the top wrap is not being pulled in to the post when you tighten the positive terminal then you shouldn't need the wires, extra wraps, etc.

I've found this too.

GroovyGI

Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Texas
I finally decided to try the rebuildable here is my first attempt with the AGA-T2 using the contents of the supplied bag. I ended up with 2.1 ohms with a 5/4 wrap. It took awhile to taste good, then a few hours later it is just a bit better than my carto tanks.

AGAT2a.jpg AGAT2b.jpg AGAT2c.jpg

Last edited:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Anyone know where you can get some adequate NUTS for the AGA-T2's Center Post?? The ones that came with mine have stripped out. They didn't really fit on the center post threads snuggly in the first place.

Just to update my question. If you need any nuts for the AGA -T/2 ...these work pretty good. Someone listed the original knurled nuts for $2.50 a piece on eBay. I cannot justify paying that much. Go to Radio Shack and get a pack of 40 for $2.49

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103302

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread