Age Groups of Vapers

As a Janty Customer what age group to you belong to?

• under 20 years of age

• 21 to 30 years of age

• 31 to 40 years of age

• 41 to 50 years of age

• 51 years of age and over

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I thought, after all the comments re the Cameo and its mp3 player that it would be of interest to Janty to see the age groups their Janty customers belong to.

So if you agree, could you vote and hopefully it will supply Janty with a rough idea of who their main customer group are.

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
I wouldnt want an mp3 player either, but I dont think, after listening to Mik at Janty, that an mp3 player was at any point the definite choice for Janty, I think, they are looking at making a PV that can be used without suspicion that its a cigarette or ecig..

So its a PV in disguise, and the world is their oyster as to how they put together that disguise.

The new policy of talking to the customers is one huge step forward, and it will lead to customers ideas being taken up.

What better way to do it, than to propose something so controversial as incorporating an mp3 player...

So Im going to praise them for once....lol

gadgetmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Kent, UK
So how do they propose to stop the smoke(vape). Everyones gonna start throwing water over them thinking their MP3 is on fire - especially after the reports of the iPods blowing up! Oh and wondering why the heck they are sucking their MP3?????

Metal Janty Stick - thats the way forward IMO. I do agree that talking to customers is the way forward though - so yeah - nice one.

ivape

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2008
why is everyone so stuck on metal ?
i for one would hate my stick to be metal as i carry it round my neck on a lanyard and it would be far to heavy if it was metal
the existing case is strong mine has hit a tiled floor several times with no damage except for the silver which is getting a bit scuffed
if they did away with the silver paint and made it all black it would be fine as it is

CatVTTV

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2009
Tyne & Wear, UK
www.cpnewcastle.co.uk
Gadget you are missing the point......its nothing to do with an mp3, its just to make the PV look like something else entirely, and make use of the space that may give, so the idea is find something you would like to see in that space..

Now, we all know we want AFS, but I dont think anyone has perfected it yet, so thats not going to happen just yet...

So have a think of what you would want.......well, maybe not...hahahaha

ivape, I must admit a nice lightweight metal, or semi metal casing would be classy....sassy and classy...lol, but my main objection was the silver coming off, now I have rubbed it all off so it looks smarter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread