ALL NEW VORTEX 2 !! - IT HAS ARRIVED!!, REDESIGNED, NEW SUPER MOUTH PIECE, REFINEMENTS, 2.2 to 2.5 ohms and HV 3.5 to 3.6 ohm for 5 to 6volt vapors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
...the leaking issue while not 100% stopped is no where as near an issue like before, 32 filled and left for 3 days, i opened and closed them to cause pressure as well, i had 3 that had one drop after 3 days, no pool but just one drop and like i said i was playing with the pressure to cause this, so this is much better then the original in many way...

If my math is correct, that's about a 50/50 chance of one in a pack of five leaking ('but only a drop') under the above circumstances.

So do you still need to add a cap inside the Vortex as a seal to use one of your clear drip tips as a mouthpiece without it leaking into it? Just trying to figure out what to order in addition to the adapter for my eGo T. Until now I have been using the stock addy/cone and clear whistle tip tanks that came with it.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
Beer - I don't think you can easily use a drip tip with the Vortex 2. The Vortex inner tube is recessed quite a bit. One possiblity is to cut the portion of the Vortex tip that holds the removable, pliable sealing cap and perminently affix it to a drip tip. For most situations, I think the Vortex supplied tips are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread