All's well that ends well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
After a totally frustrating morning attempting to order a kit from firstly a Certain Supplier, and then WISMEC UK who also baulked me, neither of whom I will deal with again, I was feeling decidedly less than pleased ... until the Postman arrived after lunch bringing me my new toy, a Kamry K1000 E Pipe with a nice alternative plastic stem.

I opted not to use the supplied tank with it but fitted a Totaly Wicked CS Slim tank with a 1.5 ohm coil ( which I checked first was indeed 1.5 ohms ) filled with unflavoured liquid at 16 strength, charged up the battery and tried it out.

It worked a treat, and it having the wooden bowl felt pretty like a real pipe in my hand - vaping it and sitting back in my recliner I found the old St Bruno pipe tobacco slogan, "Live in peace with your pipe," along with Air on a G String, which Benson and Hedges used to use in their Mellow Virginia adverts, running through my head.

Did it bring back the urge to smoke a pipe - categorically not!
51.jpg 52.jpg 53.jpg

Last edited:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Yes back in the day, I'd two seven day sets of Falcons and a week's worth of silver mounted Peterson 999s with a gold one for Sundays, plus meers, commissioned briars and about five kilos of St Bruno I'd brought back over time from Spain.

My cousin, older than me and wouldn't be seen dead with a vape got the Falcons and the tobacco ... a certain Northern Ireland dealer who used to be on the Forums got the Petersons to sell on commmission and sadly did the proverbial runner with them.

After three month's vaping I knew I wasn't going back to smoking so I was happy enough to dispose of the pipes tobacco and Zippos.

My first vape device, given to me by my daughter was a Kamry K1000 but it was a metallic silver one with a metal stem and I couldn't take to its looks nor feel, but I do like this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread