Alright....Now how did you do that????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
So I'm sitting here happily reading and vaping away when I look a someones post and glance at their avi and see above it "Happily Discombobulated" and I think to myself, "How did they put THAT on there???" So I go to my profile to see if I can put something equally clever and can't find anything there that looks like I can update, so I go to the "settings" tab and nope. Nothing there either that jumps off the screen at me.

Any ideas??

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
+1

Ooohhh... Never noticed Levitas is an arch mage... :Takes mental note to never cross Levitas:

Hey.. I've seen Livatas kick some azz ! .. er.. I've seen him get his azz kicked too come to think of it.. but that's another story :)

At least he can afford to support this forum. I'd love to but I'm a Poboy. I wanna post something cool below my name :-(

permafrying

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
montrose co
Hey.. I've seen Livatas kick some azz ! .. er.. I've seen him get his azz kicked too come to think of it.. but that's another story :)

At least he can afford to support this forum. I'd love to but I'm a Poboy. I wanna post something cool below my name :-(

lol don't worry im broke to and cant put anything from my awesome ex... something mind above my avatar/pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread