Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
As a fairly new vaper, I've been on a bit of a spending spree. A few new juices here, a couple tanks/clearos there.

I like to try a new juice as soon as I get home so I'll load up a tank/clearomizer and see how it vapes. At any given time, I have a half dozen or so tanks/clearos with liquid in them sitting in my storage container at home. Problem is, I have trouble keeping track of what juice has been sitting in that tank/clearo after a day or two. I tend to buy a lot of similar flavors, so there's a bit of guessing involved if I need to dump remaining fluid from the tank back into its bottle of origin.

Anyone out there have a clever way of keeping track of what's inside tanks while they're not in use?

Last edited:

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
I stole this idea from another member. Not sure who right now. I use tiny colored rubber bands. Put one around the juice bottle top and same color around the carto or tank.

I only rotate through 3 flavors at a time so it's easy for me to know which is which. But in the beginning, I used to attach the cartos to the flavor bottles with a rubber band.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I'm vaping the last few days everything I have loaded no matter what it is so I can start over. It's just a mindless get my fix. None of it is bad or I wouldn't have loaded it. Generally I can tell anyway unless my nose is not working. In fact, when the nose is not working that's a good time to just vape whatever has the best charge on the battery! The only time I have ever bothered to empty a tank was to get rid of the e juice because it was hopelessly not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread